Competitions SuperCoach & Dream Team questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Swan at traning this pre-seaon compared to last is like seeing two different players. I'm not sure he'll get back to his 120+ days, but he'll be a lot better than he was last year. I've considered taking him out, but I'll kick myself if he tears it up. I've had to remind myself that pre-season NAB games aren't high on his list of priorities to perform in. I think he's just too underpriced to miss out on.

Watching Swan at training this pre-season compared to last is like seeing two different players. I'm not sure he'll get back to his 120+ days, but he'll be a lot better than he was last year. I've considered taking him out, but I'll kick myself if he tears it up. I've had to remind myself that pre-season NAB games aren't high on his list of priorities to perform in. I think he's just too underpriced to miss out on.
Coming on here and looking at these posts has convinced me to take him again in both RDT/SC lol. His price means I'm going in mid priced down back in SC and have a Leuenberger/Bellchambers combo instead of Goldstein/Bellchambers in RDT.

Just a few questions from a novice. Can't trade Richmond or Carlton players, but can I trade other players tonight without eating into my total trades.

How important is it to save trades for later in the season. I'm guessing averaging 2 a round will leave you short of trades come finals.

Trades in the NRL SuperCoach need to net you about $50,000, is this a pretty good rule of thumb for the AFL.

Just a few questions from a novice. Can't trade Richmond or Carlton players, but can I trade other players tonight without eating into my total trades.

How important is it to save trades for later in the season. I'm guessing averaging 2 a round will leave you short of trades come finals.

Trades in the NRL SuperCoach need to net you about $50,000, is this a pretty good rule of thumb for the AFL.
Yes, you can still trade without losing trades this weekend.
Save your trades.

You can trade any player up until their particular game starts. Until tomorrow, the only players you can't change are Blues and Tigers.
Re saving trades, it is extremely important. You should be trying to have 4 up your sleeve for PF and GF week imo. Last year was proof on just how much you needed them with all the premo players either injured or rested. Running out of trades burns me every year:$

Your low cost rookies in an ideal world should makes you minimum $150-$200K before cashing them in. Some will make more. Some a bit less

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas,
What are the chances of oxley staying in the side after getting the vest on the weekend ?

RDT question:
Is Swan worth the 120k difference compared to Adams?

Thanks in advance and best of luck tonight!

I'm just new to SC, but I would have thought being able to select a midfielder as a forward has got to be an advantage. With Ball, Beams/Greenwood, Thomas and now Sidebottom out of midfield calculations, Swan along with Adams will be parked almost permanently in the midfield. There is no way I'd be tossing up between Adams and Swan. Swan is almost a must have in your forward line, while Adams will be competing for one of your midfield positions.

Like I say, I'm new to the caper, so if I'm going down the wrong path with this let me know.

Hey fellas,
What are the chances of oxley staying in the side after getting the vest on the weekend ?

He got the vest because he was cramping up badly. I thought he showed quite a lot of promise and would be surprised if he is dropped, given his kicking skills are exactly what we need.

I'm just new to SC, but I would have thought being able to select a midfielder as a forward has got to be an advantage. With Ball, Beams/Greenwood, Thomas and now Sidebottom out of midfield calculations, Swan along with Adams will be parked almost permanently in the midfield. There is no way I'd be tossing up between Adams and Swan. Swan is almost a must have in your forward line, while Adams will be competing for one of your midfield positions.

Like I say, I'm new to the caper, so if I'm going down the wrong path with this let me know.
You're on the right track. Your completed forward line this year should look like a second midfield

He got the vest because he was cramping up badly. I thought he showed quite a lot of promise and would be surprised if he is dropped, given his kicking skills are exactly what we need.

Yeah I thought that's why he got subbed, I'd be very surprised if he gets dropped, cheers for the reply guys

How is seedsman tracking, currently I have him traded in for Fantasy as a POD, do you guys think that he can bring his average up to the 85's mark and also, is he a likely candidate for the vest? Cheers

Wouldn't surprise me to see him in the vest this week at least. If he can stay uninjured he won't wear the vest very often at all. Until I see him fully fit, I wouldn't hazard a guess at his scoring potential though

Hi Peeps just want some feedback on Oxley from the pies , had him as a sub last week and he ended up scoring large, can anyone tell me a bit of his playing style etc. thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back