Supporter of UPF and Reclaim Australia found with weapons

Remove this Banner Ad

It's well known in Police circles that these protests attract serial protestors who move from protest to protest.

Ok, you won't answer my question. Ignorant.

There was NO protest in Logan, it was held in Brisbane's CBD and it most certainly got media coverage. That'd make you a liar.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-drowned-out-in-brisbane-20151122-gl4xmn.html

One 'side' chanting ozzie, ozzzie, ozzie, oi,, oi, oi ... for *s sake:rolleyes:o_O

The other replying with...herpa derpa, grmph, hmph, ugh.

I'm loving how you are trying your hardest to only blame one side here.

We now know the Reclaimers fought each other.

We also know that another Australian rock band, this time Hunters And Collectors, are appalled at the use of "Holy Grail" by the group and have implicitly implored the group to cease using their music, following on from the likes of John Farnham and Cold Chisel.

Statement below:

I've just been informed that 'Reclaim Australia' are using 'Holy Grail' at their rallies.

Let me be clear. 'Reclaim Australia' is a racist organisation.

We stand together with refugees and asylum seekers the world over.

We are opposed to bigotry, race hate and fascism.

'Reclaim Australia' has no place in Australian Society.

Mark Seymour

We now know the Reclaimers fought each other.

We also know that another Australian rock band, this time Hunters And Collectors, are appalled at the use of "Holy Grail" by the group and have implicitly implored the group to cease using their music, following on from the likes of John Farnham and Cold Chisel.

Statement below:
They probably don't care what the singers think. It is not like they are going to sue. These blokes are most likely broke.

As opposed to all those peace loving neo Nazis?

There were protests around Australia where there was no violence yesterday. When you have crowds attending these events to deliberately cause trouble, that is when violence occurs. It's not rocket science.

Was watching the coverage last night on Skynews and they showed the protest in Brisbane. Was very peaceful and there was no violence.

Are you suggesting that were it not for the rozzers being there, the Reclaim mob would have laid into their opponents?
I am just saying that if the leftwing protesters started anything, they would of copped a pissling. Everyone knows your side of politics couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am just saying that if the leftwing protesters started anything, they would of copped a pissling. Everyone knows your side of politics couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. ;)

Well its not always the biggest dog that wins. The USA couldnt beat the paddy field peasants in Vietnam over 12 years. Nor could they beat the Taliban. Beating up the opposition doesnt always equate to winning.

That might be hard for you to understand, but see how you go.

There were protests around Australia where there was no violence yesterday. When you have crowds attending these events to deliberately cause trouble, that is when violence occurs. It's not rocket science.

Was watching the coverage last night on Skynews and they showed the protest in Brisbane. Was very peaceful and there was no violence.
How do you explain away the fight between the 2 different yay racism groups then if it was all the lefties fault?

Well its not always the biggest dog that wins. The USA couldnt beat the paddy field peasants in Vietnam over 12 years. Nor could they beat the Taliban. Beating up the opposition doesnt always equate to winning.

That might be hard for you to understand, but see how you go.
We aren't talking about guerilla warfare now are we madmug! ;)

ahhh, so it's Brisbane now and not Logan at all.

Are you in training for some TAFE course in bullshit by any chance?

Because those in the left wing are known as professional agitators. They move from protest to protest and do so with the aim of causing issues.

Because they're generally the ones stopping people going about their lawful business. They're the ones throwing bags of urine at police and other people and they're the ones that are generally throwing marbles / ball bearings under the hooves of police horses.

Edit : I forgot to add, they're usually the ones dressed in tutus the relieve police of their batons at barricades.

Because they're generally the ones stopping people going about their lawful business. They're the ones throwing bags of urine at police and other people and they're the ones that are generally throwing marbles / ball bearings under the hooves of police horses.

3 people were arrested yesterday for trying to injure a police horse with a stick. They were within the group that were protesting against the Reclaim group.

People who caused violence at the Occuipy Melbourne protest were at Melton and before that they have caused violence at other protests. They move from issue to issue to protest, they are rent a crowds.

Steven Jolly back in his heyday starting with the Richmond Secondary College protests back in the 90s. I think it was where Chris Judd got his pressure point ideas from.

Steven Jolly back in his heyday starting with the Richmond Secondary College protests back in the 90s. I think it was where Chris Judd got his pressure point ideas from.

I remember that protest. I grew up in Hawthorn, overlooking the Xavier boat sheds on the other side of the river to the Richmond Secondary College in Burnley.

It was carnage. There were a number of protests that led to arrests, Jolly comes from a construction background and is aligned with the CFMEU. Their militant history is well known.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back