Mod. Notice Swans Board Poster of the Year 2014 - We Have a Winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Update as of 10-08-2014:

Voting is now open for the Swans Board Poster of the Year, to vote, click on the following link --> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CWYB33X

Voting closes Friday August 15 at 5pm AEST.

Only one vote allowed per poster, and voting is confidential.

The winner will be announced on the board on Monday August 18.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So its been a fairly big year on these boards and we have seen some very good threads, posts and contributions from individual posters on this board. But the Mod Team have felt that there hasn't been enough credit given to the best poster on the best board. Thus it got us thinking and seeing as other Boards have held Poster of the Year competitions for the past few years we felt that it was time that we held our own.

For starters myself, RW and Bonz each sat down and voted on who we felt were the Top 10 posters on the Board when taking into account the following - Posting volume and quality, contributions to board projects such as running the Tipping Comp, Player of the Year voting, Podcast and writing match threads. We also decided the we wouldn't allow Mods to be included as we would just gerrymander Bonz for the win;)

So from that process we came up with 8 names all 3 of us agreed upon and they were as followed in alphabetical order:

alanlau34
grimlock
JohnG
Punts
S120
swansrule100
Tedeski
Tuco

So this thread is to ask you guys (and gals) for nominations for which other posters you would like to fill the two remaining spots.

Once this process is complete and we have our field of 10 we will go to the vote to decide our first EVER Swans Board Poster of the Year.

NB - Rules for the nomination period

- Only Swans supporters can be nominated for the award
- Only Swans supporters can vote upon the award
- Mod can't be nominated ourselves for reasons of neutrality
- This isn't an opinion on if a poster is worthy of being a mod
- Also no self nominating in board round of nominations

Ah we are asking for names that aren't already listed. 8 are already though to the final vote, we want 2 more names to come from you guys

Id go malceski fan deadlyakkuret or reidfactor where did he go

Edit

Im nominating bedford

Mainly for calling sm a girl and telling most opposition fans where to go and making me laugh

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to nominate myself in the over 70 list and Koori for his brief contributions. No females when we have Soph, Vonn and SM

No nominating yourself!! Maybe we will consider nominating you for your efforts in trying to get people to stop listening to the likes of Barwick and Barrett.

We were going to include a joint nomination for Vonn and SM but they would have just spent 3 pages arguing over who was the better poster.

Awww gaiz...

Genuinely touched by the mods nomination, who knew Rampe man love and sarcastic repartee was worthy of recognition. It makes all the mentions in my reviews at work that I "spend too much time on the internet" totally worth it. Seriously, every review...

I would nominate SM. Nah jokes, he likes soccer and is still able to bag an obviously AA Grundy, so obviously his opinions count for little.

I don't mind the way bungee goes about it.

I haven't been here that long but I'll nominate bedford, flys the South flag and makes sure nobody forgets where we came from, tells it how it is and provides a decent laugh.

Is it Fairest and Best, have any of the listed nominees, like Nat Fyfe, been rubbed out this year? Or any carry over points?

Nominating Bedford.

Awww gaiz...

Genuinely touched by the mods nomination, who knew Rampe man love and sarcastic repartee was worthy of recognition. It makes all the mentions in my reviews at work that I "spend too much time on the internet" totally worth it. Seriously, every review...

I would nominate SM. Nah jokes, he likes soccer and is still able to bag an obviously AA Grundy, so obviously his opinions count for little.

I don't mind the way bungee goes about it.

If I had to vote it would be bungee by a country mile, every post leaves me with a smile he is a funny farker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back