News Swans Talk in the Media Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the intra club praccy match clip. Nanka smashed Derickx. He won all three contests they showed, including a contested mark. This makes me very excited! if he continues he will debut this season for sure. He could even take the second ruck for himself. Cant wait to see him in action in the nab cup.

Just watched the intra club praccy match clip. Nanka smashed Derickx. He won all three contests they showed, including a contested mark. This makes me very excited! if he continues he will debut this season for sure. He could even take the second ruck for himself. Cant wait to see him in action in the nab cup.

Won't Nank have to fight Tippo for second ruck? Pyke has primary ruck nailed at the moment.

Won't Nank have to fight Tippo for second ruck? Pyke has primary ruck nailed at the moment.
Correct on both points.

In any event, Derickx played 5 games without Pyke and was spanked in all of them, so seeing him lose contests to Nankervis is unsurprising.

I'd also be wary of making definitive conclusions about who had the upper hand in the ruck of a pre-season intra-club practice match based on three contests in a highlight package.

I think Nankervis is superior to Derickx as a player but let's be patient until actually seeing them play opposition in the NAB, shall we?

Ah, the pre-season. That time of year when we can all read way too much into players' form. ;)

But how's hats form? Training the house down?

I'm looking forward to Nacka getting a game, a fellow taswegian playing in the red and white will be enjoyable regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just assumed it was a reference to Colless having a falling out with Fitzpatrick over the Buddy deal as a few people had been saying at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back