Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have thought in matters like this, you join all of the parties into the action, with, *essendon at the head of the list, closely followed by *dank, our "hero" *sir *james, other staff involved at *essendon at the time and then the AFL, by virtue of their responsibility as the ultimate employer.
If you sue multiple parties for the same thing, the first named should always be the one with the deepest pockets - then the rest descending in order.

So I'd name *Little first and see how he goes with that. :)

Just realised I completely overlooked wishing all the *druggies out there at *peptide park a merry Christmas. To all those *donialists at *essendon may your *substances of choice in 2015 live up to the mighty standards set by your *saviour *jimmy *bigears when *he was hard at in 2011 and 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christmas is about celebrating the birth of James Hird.
Well, the timeline seems about right for the crucifixion. Hopefully no resurrection this time.

Good get.

Pretty sure the second coming signals the end of the world. Maybe in this instance that will be contained purely to *?

Obviously. There is no other world outside the EFC.

View attachment 100242
*Jim is Great.

All hail the *Jim.

tumblr_inline_myycka6kC81qb7qbj.jpg

James Hird's s**t smells like a heartily cooked roast lamb in winter topped with herb and honey mustard crust, and served with a side of oven-baked carrots spoiled in honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back