Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm, yes.....they'll be queuing up based on that - Swans could have won that by 100+ if they didn't take the foot off the pedal.

I actually think North should be very happy with their year, as should Essendon - of course we'll have to settle for having Heppell whilst we watch with envy knowing we could have had Atley, but all jokes aside both sides are about 2 free agents and a couple of young guys having a break out year away from being a smokey of a challenger.

Enjoy laughing about an endless off field issue that damages both the dons and the code we all love (and that very much includes the smaller clubs and their revenue), and enjoy laughing at how drawn out and damaging this has been/is for our game.

Today's verdict does nothing but put us back to exactly where we were 7 weeks ago, and now we very slowly all move forward again.....cheering for that is akin to cheering because a player is injured and awaiting a stretcher (which says a fair bit more about the people cheering than the injured player imo).

Enjoy.
BUMP........

Ironically enough, l just wrote a paper on Albert Speer, but anyway l digress, HAIL HIRD*.

Rines is like Madam Goebbels - how they can spin Bomber coaching as disloyal while Jimmy is taking one for the team again - Ï don't want to live in a Germany without the Reich"" - If I was her German Shepherd or kids I would be laying low for a while!

sympathies etc...

0110_Hird-Crisisv2.jpg

Ha, ha.

I reckon that pic deserves a caption competition.

But you can't use , Little thinking, " you *en idiot".

Nah u can :)

Nope.

So far he hasn't be true to his word on one thing.. just sat quietly by and watched his plan work. He brings Robinson to the club (personally because of his work at Geelong) and then recommends Dank (again telling Hird that he was successful in what he advised at Geelong).. and then sits back and claims it was all Hirdy..

Then he promises Hird that he will take the team for a year and then step down.. but oh now we get there and suddenly he doesn't want to step down.. in fact he is quite happy to be the media darling while Hird gets to be the fall guy for one of the biggest conspiracies and clusterfarks in recent memory.

Chance of him honouring his word? Zero.

Starting to understand why Geelong were so dirty on him.. his 'word' isn't worth the air it is spoken with.

Tinfoil, koolaid, and heaemroid cream shares going through the roof.

There is some serious culty conspiracy butthurtyness over there. Oddly though, it's bringing out a fair few 'sane' bombers supporters. Who are then told in no uncertain terms that they aren't supporters at all, but sheep dancing to the media's tune.

That club is a ******* rabble.

Tinfoil, koolaid, and heaemroid cream shares going through the roof.

There is some serious culty conspiracy butthurtyness over there. Oddly though, it's bringing out a fair few 'sane' bombers supporters. Who are then told in no uncertain terms that they aren't supporters at all, but sheep dancing to the media's tune.

That club is a ******* rabble.

Hail Hydra - we just need some thirteen year olds to defend the bunker to the last man: i'm done with the club if they move on Hird like this. It is nothing short of betrayal after forcing him to accept penalties without defending himself

What an absolute rabble they are down at *town.

I would love for the sponsors to start to wake up and walk when they realise what damage they are doing to their brands by being associated with such cluster %$#@ of a club

You could not make this s**t up:

Okay, I'm hanging my hat on the theory that Hird doesn't want to coach anymore (could you blame him?) and is taking on ASADA solo with the boards "unofficial" consent so that the club can move on, Hird can expose the villainous treachery of the AFL and ASADA and Bomber can continue with their joint masterplan for premiership success. Little will pump money into the club to "pay out" Hird's contract and he will fight the good fight for the club as a "black-ops" mission.
who's with me?

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - how can that arise from the proceedings they comprehensively lost at first instance even if they do win

I would love for the sponsors to start to wake up and walk when they realise what damage they are doing to their brands by being associated with such cluster %$#@ of a club

Start a Facebook page "Yes to doping means No to KIA"

I promise to be your inaugural like.

Things are really looking up over there on the *essendon board.
taking quotes completely out of context - do you work for Fairfax?

Dont worry, they will be walking, along with 30k Essendon fans! How dare the club even CONTEMPLATE sacking the naughty boy messiah . Definitionally he is the literal purveyor of fine peptides salvation for the worst football club in history human race.

In other news the chosen one in their megathread has actually gone insane. I feel a stirring of sympathy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about this comment by one of your posters against another well credentialed poster who has many fans on this Board

Holy s**t, of course Thompson recommended Robinson, no one is debating that. But to try and then claim that Thompson also recommended Dank is ******* ludicrous and just flat out factually incorrect.

And don't talk to me about delusion, you're delusion is mocked over this entire sight, you're delusion is quite literally a laughing stock.

As for gloating, why the **** would I gloat? What the **** did I win exactly

Can you tell me the context for that?

The context being that s**t has hit the fan tonight with real life events. And your board has a cluster* of different opinions, and is in need of a serious time out and/or moderation.

I wasn't being completely sarcastic in my last post, I feel sympathy for some of you guys. I think most of you need to take a time out from that thread, its pretty ugly TBH.

Okay, I'm hanging my hat on the theory that Hird doesn't want to coach anymore (could you blame him?) and is taking on ASADA solo with the boards "unofficial" consent so that the club can move on, Hird can expose the villainous treachery of the AFL and ASADA and Bomber can continue with their joint masterplan for premiership success. Little will pump money into the club to "pay out" Hird's contract and he will fight the good fight for the club as a "black-ops" mission.
who's with me?

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - how can that arise from the proceedings they comprehensively lost at first instance even if they do win
say that again?

who's with me?

you don't think that is just a little bit tongue in cheek there?

What about this comment by one of your posters against another well credentialed poster who has many fans on this Board

Holy s**t, of course Thompson recommended Robinson, no one is debating that. But to try and then claim that Thompson also recommended Dank is ******* ludicrous and just flat out factually incorrect.

And don't talk to me about delusion, you're delusion is mocked over this entire sight, you're delusion is quite literally a laughing stock.

As for gloating, why the **** would I gloat? What the **** did I win exactly

Can you tell me the context for that?
Why would I - I was explicitly referring to the context of my quote

you don't think that is just a little bit tongue in cheek there?

I hope so; I seriously hope so - but your supporters [other than a valiant few] have shown an incapacity for humour or irony (who can forget those hilarious mexican get ups at the footy (Chuckle) and have shown a strong capacity for delusions of this kind

Probably posted before, But I don't care it's way to sweet.

AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News

23 hrs ·
Essendon coach James Hird could be sacked before Christmas with a rival ticket led by disgruntled supporters set to challenge the Paul Little-led board.

The Sunday Herald Sun understands that a group of influential heavyweights will meet this week to finalise a ticket to challenge the incumbent board at the club’s coming annual general meeting.

SIMON MADDEN LEAD I THINK....

"Another club president, who did not want to be named, said club presidents agreed there were three issues now confronting the league out of the Essendon saga: what would happen to the players; the impact on the integrity of the game and the costs to the game; and the impact on the survival of Essendon." :D

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...a-drags-on-20140922-10kj0r.html#ixzz3E6KnC1hw
THEY NOW ALL KNOW THIS MEANS IT WILL COST EVERYONE NOW......TO KEEP * AFLOAT

Wow just heard hird is going further with appeal and board and players arnt with him! He still doesn't get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back