Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only Hal I know about.

Hal-malcolm-in-the-middle-33314515-1024-768.png
Walter White is linked to *essendon!!!

Nah Chadwiko assures me he never played for *.

Nah mate, with the amount of drugs already in my system, if I had to go on the * drug program as well, this would be me in 6 months;

Gzt6XmL.gif

The AFL may need to take over the * licence once all is said and done. They are going to be hammered.

So Wada keeping an eye on Asada findings and decision and will reserve their right to Appeal... The neverending Circus Continues..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor old *Kev's brains have turned to marshmallow.

“It is a very sick, ordinary case rolling out in Australian sport,” said Sheedy, who steered Essendon from 1981-2007.

“A three-year wait is ridiculous.”

“There has never been a positive drug test, can you tell me what’s going on in this country? That means if you are near a bank got robbed you could be up for robbing a bank,” said Sheedy.

“You know as well as I do that when you go and get a (flu) injection, how do you know what is in the thing. That is the problem with the whole case.”

From http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ke...k-and-ridiculous/story-fndv8gad-1227276960183

#standbysheedsmarshmallowbrain

“It is a very sick, ordinary case rolling out in Australian sport,” said Sheedy, who steered Essendon from 1981-2007.

“There has never been a positive drug test, can you tell me what’s going on in this country? That means if you are near a bank got robbed you could be up for robbing a bank,” said Sheedy.

“You know as well as I do that when you go and get a (flu) injection, how do you know what is in the thing. That is the problem with the whole case.”

From http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ke...k-and-ridiculous/story-fndv8gad-1227276960183

They bring in this guy to unite the club, to try and bring about some closure to this saga, and he ends up sprouting the same rabid bullshit your typical *blitz poster would bang on about. If that is the feeling within * then I don't know how, if ever, they will get past this. Even f their players get banned and *jimmah falls under his own bus I still can't see any remorse emanating from *.

They bring in this guy to unite the club, to try and bring about some closure to this saga, and he ends up sprouting the same rabid bullshit your typical *blitz poster would bang on about. If that is the feeling within * then I don't know how, if ever, they will get past this. Even f their players get banned and *jimmah falls under his own bus I still can't see any remorse emanating from *.
* just keep bringing the lulz

They fit each other perfectly. Kevin Sheedy was always the ultimate bullshit artist when coaching those c***s and its no different now in his new bullshit role.

Using the defence, we don't know what we injected so how can you say there was anything bad! AND still they don't see the problem. Not only are they idiots but they just don't care they could well have put these kids health in great jeopardy. What ever it takes!

Embarrassing. I'm amazed they didn't tell him to stay away from the doping saga at all cost. Focus on bullshitting the members (to be) about how respected they are instead.

Sheeds is good for a laugh, the same you have after your dad tells a daggy joke. As soon as he touches a serious topic though it all turns to s**t.

And this, Kevin, is our refreshments room. Like a drink?

o.jpg

An unlabelled and unknown substance stored next to the kool aid ready for consumption.
Truly is their refreshments room.
The water is actually the 'good water'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back