Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

just wanna say how appreciative i am of the sympathy shown to my humble club over the last few years. Not sure I could have got through it without it. You guys are the best :hearts:
And thank you to you and yours for the endless laughs and tradies trolleys gags. My word this has been a wonderful, enlightening few years. On e of my favourite recent laughs came via a comment from an * supporter in which he stated that what the players had been through in the last two years was harder than winning a flag. My sides are still recovering.

not sure I can take the credit, but thanks anyway. So much love in this thread, i'm positively gushing

Gushing? Sounds nasty. Are you one of the players? I'd get that looked at if I was you.

Not guilty doesn't mean not loaded with a truckload of chemicals that could * you up for the rest of your life. But hey, feel good about the insufficient evidence result.

Gushing? Sounds nasty. Are you one of the players? I'd get that looked at if I was you.

Not guilty doesn't mean not loaded with a truckload of chemicals that could **** you up for the rest of your life. But hey, feel good about the insufficient evidence result.
i do, I really really do.

Anyway, I'll let you guys get back to sympathising.

I know it's not in the generous spirit of Sympathy we're all showing right now and I can't post Youtube from work, but I'll be over here listening to this for the afternoon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andate_tutti_Affanculo

Of particular relevance to my mood will be

track 1: l'egoista (*jimmeh)
track 2: vecchi senza esperienza (the dimwits at the AFL)
track 6: andate tutti affanculo (obviously)
track 9: gente di merda. (They Know Who They Are)

Someone bring up a clip of The Doors singing The End cause it really feels like that Atm.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very * response - not one **** given about the welfare of the players. This is what got you all into this in the first place.

Give it time.

Civil liability of * will stand for years.

Cheers guys

Cheers.

R242014PetrieCelebration.gif

Whats the Red Card count ...mods??.........Let em come at us hahahahahaha !!
* posters are welcome to post here as long as they don't act like shits. So far they have been alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back