Opinion Tattos - A beautiful body turned UGLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Not this guy?

Zombie-Boy-Covers-Body-Tattoo.jpg

Dane Swan in a few years !

Who said he's recovered? With any depression you get troughs and peaks. Right now he's at a peak. Also helps that his wife and girls are back in his life. He wanted out of brisbane for two reasons, one because he hated voss, and two because his wife had moved back to Perth with their daughters. He had hoped to get to freo. GWS had put two offers in front of him for longer time and more money than melbourne offered. When freo renigged on their offer, he took the melbourne one as a lesser of all evils but it's not where he wanted to be.
I get that moving from Brisbane helped him. I dont get the 70k trip down the road.

story about crows tattoos, my uncle was on his future son-in-laws bucks night circa November '98, obviously had a skinful and decided to get a "Crows Back2Back" tattoo on his upper arm/shoulder, funny thing is my aunty (his wife) is a prot supporter and its virtually the first thing she sees everyday that she wakes up !

thats gold.

I thibk I might go get "David Mackay: best 9 possession player ever" tattooed somewhere.

Something will kill you anyway.

If itys not the hormones in chicken or the preservatives in food, its something.
lol I know right. Was at the Doc's a few years back. Discovered I had a 'condition' that sounded bloody dreadful but isn't really at all. I said "What do I have to do about this? Is this gonna kill me or something". Doc says "Nah. Something else'll get you long before you have to worry about this."…I think that's the first time I realised I was mortal.

I promised my Port supporter friend in the mid 90's that I would get a Crows tattoo if we won a flag. Then we won one I said, nah, but I promise I will get one if we go back to back. Oops.

Long story short, I never got a Crows tattoo, go 4 other tattoos tho. None of them visible when wearing "normal" clothes tho.

Maybe I will get that Crows one when we win a 3rd. I really should.

Tattoos don't have to have any special significance meaning for someone to express them-self. Having the tattoo is an expression in itself. I think its a way of differentiating yourself from the crowd. We live in a very sterile world where its becoming harder and harder to physically express yourself. This is just one way people do.

Same as a 4 year old in the shopping centre skipping or waving their arms around for no reason, they are not saying - look at me, bring the attention onto me - it's their way of physically expressing themselves.

Not anymore. It's almost rarer to find someone without a tattoo now. I don't really care one way or the other, but has become just a fashion phase and will slowly disappear over the next 5 -10 years. There will be a whole generation of tattooed oldies, followed by a generation of cleanskins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do yourself a big favour and don't ask Elite Crow exactly where to get that tattoo strategically positioned.....I reckon it would be mighty painful!
You could have tagged me at least, I would focus more on the 3 possessions in a half, sounds better.

How many old people have tattoos? Well obviously its not good for you then, aye?

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back