TD's 2014 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Phil Davis may be out for the rest of the year after nearly losing a kidney. Meanwhile in the NRL a player is announced to be a quadriplegic after a sickening on field tackle.

Shows how brave our sports stars are and why they deserve possibly even more money then they are on.

Phil Davis may be out for the rest of the year after nearly losing a kidney. Meanwhile in the NRL a player is announced to be a quadriplegic after a sickening on field tackle.

Shows how brave our sports stars are and why they deserve possibly even more money then they are on.

If that guy had the same injury the person who did the tackle or Hit would get a Life Suspension

I think Dave is trying to say that if it happened in the AFL then they would get a life suspension? Correct?:confused:

ahhh... yes. I must have had a menopausal moment. The rugby commentators were downright ridiculous when I saw the replay. They treated it like it was just an accident. It wasnt a blatant spear tackle but it was 80% there. Whats done is done but if I was that guy, I wouldnt be glossing over it if those three guys rang me up to say "sorry mate"...

You are the mistress of the emoticon.:)
Well I've only been able to do smiles for so long because my emoticons weren't working, and that was the only thing I could do using the keyboard
(at least I've been spreading the love:cool:)

And so now I'm letting my hair down:p:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's one for your Twisties twisted brain to ponder on Dave.
Would you consider throwing money at Matty Creuzer at years end???
Genuine second forward cum Ruckman??

Expensive broken down rusty tractor that has never really performed well.

Rather play witts

Serious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back