List Mgmt. Thanks and good luck Matty Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Matty Wright have any leadership qualities? Will have a very young squad around him.

A master of the non-statistical role and pointing, so i'd imagine so.

(Teague did make him be kinda the leader of our forward line so he must have some).

Really happy for Wrighty to continue his AFL career elsewhere... Played some very good footy early on for us and hope he can find that at the Blues after a below average year at best in 2015. If cheap enough definitely gonna be on my dream team as he'll play every game.

2BCG6KcUf7qax6nh8O95HSPg9_M1-YQBx_oQZCt-aATZxTlDhKGg-SRzH-KWnvs1uEmi4BymloFDkP-nJkl55nFgXlTMAk-RtgoON1vqDeBgSV2Ka4UHr25OJ0yhhEP_34yv74fn0MrR29y0L8zyTgCprqls6A=w200-h250-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet. You shouldn't assume. It makes an ass out of you and me

I thought since you were commenting on peoples looks the photo you have has to be you. If you are willing to comment on people's looks then I thought you would be game enough to put your photo up FABIO

I thought since you were commenting on peoples looks the photo you have has to be you. If you are willing to comment on people's looks then I thought you would be game enough to put your photo up FABIO

Still lost where I was commenting on people's looks

M1R1spKVI4TRQ5FOBUvQvge5ujAfMtM6HgnqCU2J-9Ij9KfwKsf2wrEGo84IJvtII89GaRwTGYXT3N33MdVILRG_yL3EKKjO_JFJ4FPEWg86tIt77d7KVbRcFkeLwBry4cdFgkjRGTp0B1BRZ0nnNon7lRP-4zg=w225-h153-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back