Autopsy That winning feeling returns - Pies defeat Bombers by 69 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Banner for next week in Perth: We've got a bigger Cox than you.

In truth we could've run that banner out when Shannon Cox.. Would've been more to do with weight, but true nonetheless

We did what we should have done today. A very poor opposition, but you can only beat what is put in front of you. While some will rue our drop off in the second half, we kicked 14 goals in the first half. I repeat, 14 goals. That was a great effort, and our onfield leaders stepped up. And Mason Cox put a smile on the face.

Bombers had look not to bad in there 1st 4 games

Surprised you were there Dave, I'm sure I read you were done and wouldn't go again until Bucks was gone.
It's like in war, as Sgt Shultz said "you have to flexible in these matters"

We did what we should have done today. A very poor opposition, but you can only beat what is put in front of you. While some will rue our drop off in the second half, we kicked 14 goals in the first half. I repeat, 14 goals. That was a great effort, and our onfield leaders stepped up. And Mason Cox put a smile on the face.
where is your happy face?
Go Pies :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only thought he said "I know nothing" :p
A great great man.
Had many fine lines.
Had this big sandwich, "that's not the lunch, that's the appetiser"
"In war, I'm strictly neutral"
And the actor John Banner was much loved on set as well.

He would have enjoyed the win today without doubt ;)

How did Mason Cox go? I assume he was up forward, and was glad to read his family came out from the States.

Did he give it a crack? Is he a viable proposition?

I like the guy

Nice to get the win, nice to play better, but also nice that we're not getting too far ahead of ourselves because Essendon were ordinary.

Worse Essendon has played all year

How did Mason Cox go? I assume he was up forward, and was glad to read his family came out from the States.

Did he give it a crack? Is he a viable proposition?

I like the guy

Lot better the Cloke has done this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back