Universal Love The 2014 pre-match meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As a few already know, I'll be in Geelong for the big game against the Purple NTTAWWTs. What a time to take them on, at home and, not to mention the fact that we're starting to build up to some great form whilst Freo's form has been very poor in the last fortnight. But I digress...

I hope to see as many of the guys I met last year as possible and, hopefully a few new faces as well!

Yeah sorry about Saturday..

As a few already know, I'll be in Geelong for the big game against the Purple NTTAWWTs. What a time to take them on, at home and, not to mention the fact that we're starting to build up to some great form whilst Freo's form has been very poor in the last fortnight. But I digress...

I hope to see as many of the guys I met last year as possible and, hopefully a few new faces as well!

Cool as. Cremorne okay, so we can book a table, or LOTI for GA lol? We'd have to get there early tho.

re cat any chance of a spare seat Saturday? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I woke up this morning sick. :(

Dunno if I can go Saturday, doc reckon i'll be okay in a couple days but we'll see.

Strangled Cat can you text me, I lost your mobile number cause I got a new phone the other month. I'll text you Saturday if I can go to the game or not. And Deb, I'll text you as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back