Competitions The 2016 Port Board Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless someone wants to trade for Krak with

Ah Chee
Butcher
Pittard
Westhoff
Austin

I'm happy to hand him up. 3rd year in a row I've got balloted players I've de-hyped the whole previous year.

Due to the fact that I am a top bloke and I have the much sought after second draft pick I happy to hand over buddy duties for Tom Jonas, aka The Glove, aka The Hitman, aka Miguel Sanchez to anyone who missed out. HaroldOliver are you keen?
You're obviously one of the greatest human beings on the planet CC - I'd be honoured to be The Hitman's buddy in 2016!
Cheers m8.:)

You're obviously one of the greatest human beings on the planet CC - I'd be honoured to be The Hitman's buddy in 2016!
Cheers m8.:)
Did you miss the part about tagging me?:rolleyes:

P2 updated...

Geez ,,, don't know how to go about making a selection lol
From your entry time, which is 9 pm tonight, or after the first three participants have selected, you can choose from the list of Power players and staff who have not yet been chosen. The lists are on the first page of this thread, and will be regularly updated. See what Powerstufff said about the purpose of the Buddy system in the 2nd post.

Hey Ant Bear please excuse my ignorance here, but what is the deal with the randomly selected player that we've been assigned? Do I have to choose between this player and the one I select in the draft, or do you get both players?
You get both. You can use them to trade if you want.

How ever I am happy to give up Impey and my pick 26 for Ollie Wines. Ive been trying to secure him as my buddy since he was drafted.

Boxx or anyone that would be willing to choose him then on trade him to me for Impey and 26?
Sorry Melbourne, I mean kickpuncher... I wouldn't trade Wal for the next 10 years worth of first round draft picks!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ant Bear I've swapped with Rankor, I get the Hoon and he gets Kern Hinkely. Being a coach's buddy is boring. I like being the buddy of a polarising player who I don't mind defending.

Sidenote, I miss Kernpls :(

Last edited:
I think I understand this (but correct me if I am wrong) Ant Bear I can put my current champion player up for trade or gift him to one of those that missed out.

So.... I enjoy going to Magpie (mainly home) games as well and would like to try and grab one of the young fellas as a buddy and bring the excitement of my fantastic shiny new toy to the masses. Was hoping for Snelling, Johnson or Houston.

With that in mind I am happy to give up Broadbent to one of those that missed out and take my chances in the draft for a youngling as I am reasonably sure one of them will be there come pick 30 odd (Do we need to be concerned about academy picks blowing out the draft order?).

All that I ask is one beer at Alberton Oval if you see me there or a high five at the MCG when we win the GF.

I think I understand this (but correct me if I am wrong) Ant Bear I can put my current champion player up for trade or gift him to one of those that missed out.

So.... I enjoy going to Magpie (mainly home) games as well and would like to try and grab one of the young fellas as a buddy and bring the excitement of my fantastic shiny new toy to the masses. Was hoping for Snelling, Johnson or Houston.

With that in mind I am happy to give up Broadbent to one of those that missed out and take my chances in the draft for a youngling as I am reasonably sure one of them will be there come pick 30 odd (Do we need to be concerned about academy picks blowing out the draft order?).

All that I ask is one beer at Alberton Oval if you see me there or a high five at the MCG when we win the GF.
You can also swap your assigned player with someone who has one of the players you desire.

Nah I am happy to share the love and take me chances in the draft. If one of PowerKat , spookism , Jonts , Tibbs , simba_ (sorry macca1 for some reason couldn't tag you) wants the opportunity they can take it up.

Generally enjoy those posters posts so I know he will go to a good home
What I'm saying is, why not trade Matthew Broadbent with Lewy69 or glitch01 or MrSpeaker's allocations. Then offer your place in the draft to the first taker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back