Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought we might as well focus Warren's commentary and people's responses in one place.

Thank you Warren Gary Tredrea. For the first time in a few years, I feel connected to my club again. Still a few people who need removing before I am fully onboard though. We need you on the board mate and I hope it happens.

An absolutely perfect response that brings up everything we've all had an issue with but does it in a meaningful, measured way, contrasting sharply to all the bs that pours from Koch and co's mouth.

He's right, he'll be a key part of this football club for many years, long after the club has finally rid itself of the no hopers.

There's only one Warren Tredrea
One Warren Tredrea
Walking along singing a song
Walking in a Tredrea wonderland.

Go get em Wazza!

ezgif-4-3d2534b846.gif

So happy Tredders is standing up against the regime currently at the club with honest facts. His voice is a collective of how we are all feeling. We all want our club back with the winning mentality with the no hopers and losers out.

The response from those within are predictable and clutching at straws. You can hear the desperation in their words.

MAKE HIM THE MOTHER ******* PRESIDENT OF THE CLUB! He is so spot on even while having to be careful about his choice of words to Kochie, he just hits the nail on the head. Every. Single. Time. This is precisely the type of person you need in charge of the club. Thoroughly appreciate his mention of Duncanson as that's one of the people who put the club in a much better position and it saddens me that the current board has just coasted off that for a decade. Also loved what he had to say about Whateley and Kane's comments too. Only halfway through the clip but my oh my, get him in charge of the club!

A big thanks to Tredders for making me feel some sort of connection to the club again. Koch, Hinkley and the senior players have taken it away, but Tredders being measured and articulating the issues better then anyone has stirred my passion for the club again, and gives me hope that maybe one day we'll get our club back from Kochead eventually.

Keep fighting the fight Warren, the majority of supporters are behind you big fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget his Big Deal Podcast on Monday that started it all off. He makes plenty of different points compared to his AA segment as well as backs up others that he talked about on AA.

Listened to the interview
He needs to be diplomatic as someone who is in the position he is is understandable.
Calling hinkley a good coach had me fuming!
Supporting koch to continue as ceo had me fuming also.
To leave these bums totally unscathed when they have burnt this club to the ground is less than what i wiould do.

Absolutely loved Warren's response to Kochie's comments. One person it crystal clear with their points, backed up by logic, and the other wants to make it all about "3 games in". Kochie didn't address any of the points Warren made. Ken didn't in his response either. I don't expect them to really... but don't expect us to criticise a club champion or swallow your bullsh!t. I've said before, I'm not sure of the merits of sacking him now unless attendances drop off. I do have concerns about playing another year in this system, I hope I'm wrong. I also think the invisible KPI's the club have for Ken is a real major concern. Are the KPI's aligned with realistic expectations of the supporters? I doubt it. I think a lot of supporters are really concerned that waiting until August presents a real risk that making the finals will be good enough, or another mid season resurgence will result in a re-signing. A lot of us supporters have making a grand final as the KPI he must reach to even talk about another contract and in that context, the flogging we've had in the last two weeks don't bode well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back