Competitions The 2016 Port Board Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Willsy10 and cmpower if either of you find being a coach's buddy a boring prospect, I'd be happy to trade Snelling in order to get a higher pick!

Seeing as I might not be around tomorrow, and I'm up to pick... Put me down for Jimmy the Toump. I had great luck with trolec in his first year so let's hope I can do the same trick with Jimmy boy

Your still up before me but I think the date next to it means that if you haven't selected by then, it's over to next person.

All good if you take Jimmy. I have others on my list
Phew cheers mate, that was the plan. Been hanging out hard hoping no one would select him.

Do I tag you now or what?

Ant Bear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew cheers mate, that was the plan. Been hanging out hard hoping no one would select him.

Do I tag you now or what?

Ant Bear

Ah well, thems the breaks.

Ok for my pick I'll go a more senior player. He is someone who is just entering his prime after taking huge strides over past few years. He is deceptively quick... strong as an ox and has a fantastic blend of elite skills by hand and one of the finest kicks you are ever likely to see. He is simply a natural footballer and a great bloke to go with it.

He's a man that who recently re-signed a long term deal that will likely see him linked to the club for the rest of his career.... Come on down Mr Hamish 'hammer' Hartlett.

Ah well, thems the breaks.

Ok for my pick I'll go a more senior player. He is someone who is just entering his prime after taking huge strides over past few years. He is deceptively quick... strong as an ox and has a fantastic blend of elite skills by hand and one of the finest kicks you are ever likely to see. He is simply a natural footballer and a great bloke to go with it.

He's a man that who recently re-signed a long term deal that will likely see him linked to the club for the rest of his career.... Come on down Mr Hamish 'hammer' Hartlett.
Good tag...:rolleyes:
LK Metro ...whenever you're ready

Time extension please...fast forward to 3 min 50 secs and forgive the mispronunciation of the bloke under hypno-Rohde's spell...

At just 25 and already a joint John Cahill and Gavin Wanganeen Medallist, this budding fashion icon is so tough he owns a ute - and more than one Rottweiler. Yes, you read correctly, MORE THAN ONE Rottweiler!

An official ambassador of the universally renowned Nieuvision, this Key Defender silences even the most potent AFL KPF monsters, waiting for his chance to pinch hit in the ruck and destroy some soulless creature in there as well. Someone that takes no sh*t, says jump on my back and I will carry you home boys, he is THE prime example of exactly why one should #fearthebeard! Not since Michael Wilson have we had someone that just smells nay, reaks nay, STINKS of #pear and the Port Adelaide Football Club.

A vital member of the Club's leadership team since 2011, despite only debuting in 2010, I present, the one, the only...2008 AFL draftee number 208023 & AFL player number 114 for the Port Adelaide Football Club...my 2016 buddy and potential 2016 (and beyond) Premiership winner...

JACKSON TRENGOVE.

wharfie_1870 - over to you.

Last edited:
Alright. My alloted player was Charlie Dixon. Therefore, there is a really obvious choice. A player who frustrates and excites; whose lackadaisical demeanour annoys many but whose bearded hipsterism is the epitome of cool.
Justin Westhoff will make up the other half of the 2016 Ant Beards.
Willsy10 ..we're way ahead of schedule.
From the list, R. Gray, Wines and Westhoff are taken. Will update later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back