Universal Love The 2nd Annual J-Day @ the G - 12pm 21/04/2013 at the Cricketers' Arms

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, I will be working & won't even get to watch the game until later in the day.

Maybe we should do this again later in the year too.

If one was to wander in to the Cricketers Arms before the game how would one identify his fellow BF Bandits? (Assuming the burning of Tom Scully effigies is not just something our cohort does regularly)

last year we were just about the only ones in the joint

Can't see a massive crowd pouring in for an early Sunday game between the two worst teams in the league. Some of us will recognise each other from previous meet-ups too, so look for the bunch of randomly-aged blokes making semi-awkward conversation haha.

If one was two wander in to the Cricketers Arms before the game how would one identify his fellow BF Bandits? (Assuming the burning of Tom Scully effigies is not just something our cohort does regularly)
Look for the t-shirts with 'tanks for the memories' on it. Oh and a tank.

Can't see a massive crowd pouring in for an early Sunday game between the two worst teams in the league. Some of us will recognise each other from previous meet-ups too, so look for the bunch of randomly-aged blokes making semi-awkward conversation haha.
Yep, thats it.

Wise Guy Sam shouted me a beer from memory as did Demon Revival & Syrus was good to talk to until he got back behind his computer & started bagging me.

Met many others too.

The Dees supporter on last weeks footy show was at the cricketers arms the last meet up we had. Said he has an account but isn't really a poster here.

You all such. I miss this again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IT is. My phone keyboard has been reset recently.

Oh well, enjoy, I will be watching from afar.

The Dees supporter on last weeks footy show was at the cricketers arms the last meet up we had. Said he has an account but isn't really a poster here.

I knew I'd met that guy somewhere before.

Either way I'm in. Not sure I'll mask up this time, unless the horse head mask I ordered off Ebay comes in the next day and I can use it to plead for Jamar to come back to life.

P.S - I CBF with banners this time, but $cully will still cop heaps.

Yeah look fair to say I won't be sporting any masks or banners, the vocal cords will definitely get a workout however.
Admittedly you may find me curled up at the bar if things go awry...

Enjoy it fellas. I'll be there but getting to the meet up won't be possible this year. Have a beer for me.

1:10 kickoff - how about we say midday at the Cricketers?

Why are you suggesting places. You didnt even turn up last year. :p I vote for the T**ty bar pub.

Yep, thats it.

Wise Guy Sam shouted me a beer from memory as did Demon Revival & Syrus was good to talk to until he got back behind his computer & started bagging me.

I shouted all of you a beer and I dont even drink. Your a good bloke Crimson, but I didn't realise you were so sensitive. Either way you still look like Kevin James from Mall cop though. :D

He goes to the pub before every game, Low carb beer of course...

I remember he wasnt happy when I didnt get him a beer though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back