Game Day The Big Dance: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs @ MCG

Will we bring home our sixth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone's interested Sportsbet were offering 4.75 on Bullies to get more Inside 50s but Swans to win.

Given the Bullies are +10 I50s and Swans -5 (vs top 8 opposition), and Sydney beat Geelong with -32 I50s and Adelaide with -9, there could be some value there. Unless we really smash them ;)
Got Tom papley for first goal @ $17.

If anyone's interested Sportsbet were offering 4.75 on Bullies to get more Inside 50s but Swans to win.

Given the Bullies are +10 I50s and Swans -5 (vs top 8 opposition), and Sydney beat Geelong with -32 I50s and Adelaide with -9, there could be some value there. Unless we really smash them ;)
I could only get $2 for dogs. Not worth it for me. But good job getting those odds. I hope you put the house on it

Whatever happens, don't leave the ground today anything in the tank, thinking forever about what you could have done but didn't.

C'mon boys, you've come this far, bring it home. Go Swans.

Got Tom papley for first goal @ $17.
Crownbet are doing a matched bet for 1st goal. If the player kicks a goal at anytime. You would think that's almost a free hit to jump on buddy. (Up to $50 though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crownbet are doing a matched bet for 1st goal. If the player kicks a goal at anytime. You would think that's almost a free hit to jump on buddy. (Up to $50 though)
Nice might look at crown bet down the track.

Got Rohan NS and papley 1st goal multi going too. Odds of 420 to 1. I can dream

Dont bother with crownbet they are s**t. Im only with them coz betfair ripped me off. They do good promos but thats it

Thats a sneaky chance u never know. Ive got gaz 1st goal and rampe or mills normy

Didn't get too sleep till 5am. Teething babies! Good thing they had our 05 and 12 grand final on the marathon. Was back up at 9 though :mad:Kids are going to nan and pops for weekend shortly so hopefully I'll be able to finallt try to relax and watch Netflix till the bounce. No more Tv or social media till after the game.
Enjoy your day everyone!
See you on the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back