Health The Gym

Remove this Banner Ad

index.php

I'm 198cm and around 94kg. Don't really use supplements. Then again I do as much cardio as I do weights. I tried doing just weights for about a month and got really unfit and unable to play bball/tennis without puffing like mad which I didn't like

I'm 198cm and around 94kg. Don't really use supplements. Then again I do as much cardio as I do weights. I tried doing just weights for about a month and got really unfit and unable to play bball/tennis without puffing like mad which I didn't like

You could be AFL listed if you keep up sprouting about you height/weight/cardio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've attempted being healthy and going to the gym around 5 times in my life so far. I'm much more suited to being an unmotivated drunk.

Start lifting bro. Just start doing legs. Squats mate...they will change your life. * this "everyday is upper body day" s**t...be a real man

Five weeks into a renewed gym habit. So far it's 5-6 days per week with 2xWeights 2xRowing and 1-2xCycling. Couple that with eating healthily and all but eliminating alcohol and I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.

I've attempted being healthy and going to the gym around 5 times in my life so far. I'm much more suited to being an unmotivated drunk.
I'm sure I've seen your username on the bodybuilding forum.. ?

I don't believe in steroids and stuff. I'm not in terrific shape right now, but have lost a kg recently and hopefully only going one way from there. I just swim and eat better than I did. I'd rather have a decent body and let the personality work a room, but each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back