Health The Gym

Remove this Banner Ad

index.php

I'm 198cm and around 94kg. Don't really use supplements. Then again I do as much cardio as I do weights. I tried doing just weights for about a month and got really unfit and unable to play bball/tennis without puffing like mad which I didn't like

I'm 198cm and around 94kg. Don't really use supplements. Then again I do as much cardio as I do weights. I tried doing just weights for about a month and got really unfit and unable to play bball/tennis without puffing like mad which I didn't like

You could be AFL listed if you keep up sprouting about you height/weight/cardio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've attempted being healthy and going to the gym around 5 times in my life so far. I'm much more suited to being an unmotivated drunk.

Start lifting bro. Just start doing legs. Squats mate...they will change your life. heck this "everyday is upper body day" s**t...be a real man

Five weeks into a renewed gym habit. So far it's 5-6 days per week with 2xWeights 2xRowing and 1-2xCycling. Couple that with eating healthily and all but eliminating alcohol and I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.

I've attempted being healthy and going to the gym around 5 times in my life so far. I'm much more suited to being an unmotivated drunk.
I'm sure I've seen your username on the bodybuilding forum.. ?

I don't believe in steroids and stuff. I'm not in terrific shape right now, but have lost a kg recently and hopefully only going one way from there. I just swim and eat better than I did. I'd rather have a decent body and let the personality work a room, but each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back