Podcast The Krakouer Conundrum - BF Port Podcast Ep. 3.31

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of curiosity, is Krakouer linked to Frampton and Gray to Polec when they upgrade players for players put on the LTI, or can anyone of the rookies be selected for 1 week then someone else the other week?

“Krak knew he hasn’t had absolutely great form,” Hinkley said. “He’s been part of the team and filled a role for us and he’s also very aware of how far back he started and where he’s got to.

“Now, with the rules in the AFL that after round 11 we get to promote a rookie again, obviously Krak’s right in the mix for that.”

Sounds like he will be promoted after round 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than 45,000 on a long weekend and the previous biggest crowd between the 2 sides is 34,000? As the Coodabeens would say thats a BS - Big Statement. They dont have a big enough following and its not a top of the table type clash.

WC talk - is that supposed to be funny?

Hartlett - Stewart Dew comparison is a good one, its one I have used before - its the way we should be using his long kick to break up the, zones, presses, floods and other defensive tactics by the opposition.

I dont see it as Krakouer v Gray, in the team this week, its the fact Krakouer is a better player and gives you more options than Gray and therefore Gray shoud drop back to rookie list unless the rules say that Krakouer is attached to Frampton and so we had no choice. Gray offers very little as a small forward. rather have someone else. Have no problems Krak being dropped from team.

"Ollie Wines and Aaron Young and Andrew Moore when they basically play the exact same role???" Cant agree with that. Young and Moore dont block and open packs like Ollie does. they arent in the same league or do anywhere as much work as him. Young can extract but Moore doesnt extract much at AFL level.

Hombsch on Stringer :thumbsu:

“Krak knew he hasn’t had absolutely great form,” Hinkley said. “He’s been part of the team and filled a role for us and he’s also very aware of how far back he started and where he’s got to.

But Sam Gray... he's been killing it.

Out of curiosity, is Krakouer linked to Frampton and Gray to Polec when they upgrade players for players put on the LTI, or can anyone of the rookies be selected for 1 week then someone else the other week?

I believe once you are upgraded, you are upgraded. You cant swap and change. However, St Kilda were given special permission to keep Sinclair on their senior list and drop Saad back despite the fact Sinclair was promoted for a different player.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2015-05-21/sinclair-returns-to-senior-list

How many games has Port ia played...commentators on football strategy , draft picks performance of players should be reserved to those who have played the game

How many games has Port ia played...commentators on football strategy , draft picks performance of players should be reserved to those who have played the game

Hah.

You done goofed on so many levels.

Why are you posting on a forum if you dont care for amateur opinion?

Why are you posting on a forum if you dont care for amateur opinion?

I think you're underestimating the stupidity of his comment. I am betting he thinks having played a season for the Port Elliot minis in 1957 qualifies you to have an opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back