Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're in a party you should win more often than not. At least until the player base thins out to only the hardcore who mostly run in parties.

Playing against people who were obviously very new at this was a very fun experience for a few games last night.

Depends who is in your party, I'vedefinitely lost more than I've won.

I'm assuming everyone will be on tonight, surely no one wants to watch Freo smashing Carlton?
People said the same about Freo v StK and that turned out alright.

There's no SP spoilers in MP right? Wouldn't mind playing with a few guys on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_n1ap4bHySG1qirsuqo5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n1ap4bHySG1qirsuqo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n1ap4bHySG1qirsuqo7_r1_500.gif

This is my strategy in bow fights

So yeah, thought I would have a game this morning of MP to get back into the swing of things before I played with you guys.
So rusty, plus a s**t team didn't help.
I've forgotten so much, like what is the button to switch gun stance?? I got caught out a few times because of this.
Even just like dropping nail bombs and stuff, stood there for 5 seconds and then got caught haha.
At least my aim was still good. Those pesky bow people though Igloo !!

So yeah, thought I would have a game this morning of MP to get back into the swing of things before I played with you guys.
So rusty, plus a s**t team didn't help.
I've forgotten so much, like what is the button to switch gun stance?? I got caught out a few times because of this.
Even just like dropping nail bombs and stuff, stood there for 5 seconds and then got caught haha.
At least my aim was still good. Those pesky bow people though Igloo !!

R1 when you're aiming switches stance.

R2 when not aiming drops a bomb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back