The Leicester Story

Simple question, would it be the greatest upset in sporting history

• Yes

Votes: 58 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So they played a narrow compact system and hit teams on the break, and all the players had career best seasons?

Nah Simpson was pretty s**t. Huth has been better in the past but is still serviceable, Okazaki and Ulloa were inconsistent, and Schlupp was inconsistent.

Kante and Mahrez were sensational buys, and they played to Vardy's strengths.

Probably not very well. The troll probably won't show his face in this thread again.
He hasn't posted here since the last North London derby. I wonder if he's banned or he just doesn't come here anymore.

Yes, it really did happen!

To celebrate i've put together a video for the Supporters. Throughly enjoyed putting this together and i enjoy the finished product so hopefully you lot too!

I've been buzzing for the past 12 hours or whatever it's been, incredible! Still can't believe it's happened and can't believe i'm a part of it.

It's f**king unreal.

Much like the previous video i made, due to YouTube's copyright policies and Leicester City FC constantly pulling my videos from YouTube I had to find new means for a video file hosting site. I'm on one copyright strike left until my account gets pulled. I'm putting these videos together for the supporters of the Club and not for my own benefit or financial gains.

Please see the two links below for the video. (No, this isn't a scam link lol).

Thank you for understanding.

Then, Now And Forever. Up the Foxes!

Youtube Link:

Alternative Link:
https://sendvid.com/7uc5mqye#

I don't know whether to laugh, or to cry.

ZhFkFtk.png

Back