Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

he was on before 5pm news. didnt give much away. was asked what sort of player Ken likes and said someone who wins their own ball as well as knows what to do with it when they get it outside.

Jared Polec and Matthew Richardson 24/11/14
https://soundcloud.com/fiveaa
Matthew talked about Membership
Jared got a black eye at training from Flynn lol and he likes giving Burgo smack

just saw Jacko post a photo of a black eye he got after having a run with the 1-4 boys.... those kids are ready already!!!!!

Yes heard that .. how does he do it .. he sure makes a lot of stupid mistakes ...oh that's why he is called stupid ... hahahahahaha
Roweys intro: now let's head to the WEST END draft......

His stupidity is always on display

I think it is a sponsor thing, play on words like "Five AA - FL".

I think West End is sponsoring all the Draft talk spots.

afl.com.au talking to Brisbane's recruiting guy.

They start to bring up how it's good that people want to Brisbane now.

Lyon brings Port Adelaide into the discussion (paraphrase incoming) – "When Port were down and out [he didn't say basket case!], players like Boak and Trengove came forward and made a statement – do you think the same thing happened with Rich?"

Basically, people (even people who ought to consume sizeable satchels with a large amount of units), continue to use us as a barometer of success.

Not specifically about Port - but (and this is a little embarrassing to say this), I agree 100% with Cornes here..

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/afl-teams-all-say-they-got-what-they-wanted-in-the-draft-writes-graham-cornes/story-fnia3m9p-1227138211097

Interesting article. What I found amusing is, Port argued hard to keep our junior grades and development areas. We wanted to spend money on development and were shutdown by the SANFL, AFC and guys like this. Here he is arguing for what is basically the same or very simular system.

We have started our academy. Should this system ever gain favour, it should assist with developing zoned players.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It had to happen, I actually found myself agreeing with the content of an article featured in the Monopoly Times. That the article should come from one Graham Cornes and his ghost writer is even more amazing,

Cornes just about sums up my feelings on the ASADA saga. He says, '... ASADA's investigation seems to have proceeded at the pace of a glacier and it's case looks weak.' Dare I say it will look even weaker if next Wednesday's Supreme Court decision goes against it.

It is actually not a bad read for a change as Cornes hits on the stage managed farce that is the 'Blackest Day in Australian Sport' and asks what has come of the ACC and Federal police investigation. I am sure that most Australian taxpayers, who are footing the bill, are asking the same questions.

Why am I agreeing with this man ? I must be going soft in my old age.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...es-graham-cornes/story-fnia3m9p-1227146241207

It had to happen, I actually found myself agreeing with the content of an article featured in the Monopoly Times. That the article should come from one Graham Cornes and his ghost writer is even more amazing,

Cornes just about sums up my feelings on the ASADA saga. He says, '... ASADA's investigation seems to have proceeded at the pace of a glacier and it's case looks weak.' Dare I say it will look even weaker if next Wednesday's Supreme Court decision goes against it.

It is actually not a bad read for a change as Cornes hits on the stage managed farce that is the 'Blackest Day in Australian Sport' and asks what has come of the ACC and Federal police investigation. I am sure that most Australian taxpayers, who are footing the bill, are asking the same questions.

Why am I agreeing with this man ? I must be going soft in my old age.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...es-graham-cornes/story-fnia3m9p-1227146241207

You are getting soft.

I wouldn't agree with Wrinkles if he wrote an article claiming the sun rises in the east and the sky is blue.

You are getting soft.

I wouldn't agree with Wrinkles if he wrote an article claiming the sun rises in the east and the sky is blue.
What about if he suddenly renounced the Crows as pretenders, and said that Port Adelaide is the true pride of South Australia? :)

What about if he suddenly renounced the Crows as pretenders, and said that Port Adelaide is the true pride of South Australia? :)

Then I would respond that wrinkles has finally slipped into dementia with no hope of recovery and that Kane has taken over his column.

The world's longest reversible (one-way) freeway.
Testing ground for bizarre new products. (Banana Twisties anyone?)
Largest incidence of serial killers per capita in the world.
Home to the Fruchoc, the Frog Cake, the Pie Floater and the Cockle Train.
The only market in the world where Coca-Cola is outsold by another soft drink, FUIC

Is it any wonder that outsiders think we're weird.

I'm assuming this is said in jest, but I'll give my comment on it anyway - I would think that the claim would be far from accurate.

i left adelaide in 2004, lived in qld for half of that time away. id do anything to be able to move back now ive got a family. you people need to start to appreciate what youve got (cant move back cos of a foreign partner who refuses to go there)
I like Adelaide, feel comfortable there everytime I visit, but always happy to leave!! There is mentality there that just drives me mad!! That being said, besides the great weather, dont get me started on Brisbane!!!!
:straining:

Any city that has Anne Moran as a Councillor is surely ******* ******ed.

A Councillor in Sydney (Manly to be specific) has just asked for Ice to be legalised and administered by GP's.

I don't know who Anne Moran is but this bloke has her covered.

Comfortably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back