3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally releasing here October 14.

3E2BCE66-8B7E-4113-9F37-E59D4C55F9BF.jpeg

My current 3DS is on it's last legs, so this has come just in time.

Preordered, and counting down the days. Plenty of self loathing ordering through eb games though.

Stuck at the moment in Area 1 what weapon/ability do I need to kill the green thing off the door.

I'm in the same spot. I don't want to look it up but it looks like i've covered the whole map so not sure where to start looking now!

UPDATE: Looks like you don't need too, just got to area 2 without going through their, looks like you'll come back to that down the track potentially!

Last edited:
I think I'm all 3DS/2DS'd out at this stage. I have an OG 3DS, a white N3DS, and blue 2DS and a Pokemon Yellow 2DS. I really liked the Pokeball, Metroid and SNES one that came out recently but even weeks after they're released they're still pretty easy to find on the shelves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was surprised how easy it was to hack my old 3ds and get it to run emulators for all the old snes, sega and nintendo games I own so I have a portable device. Last time I tried it was running ragged.
I'd love to do something like that and get a proper gaming experience, something using emulators on Android phones doesn't provide, but I'm not that tech savvy, so wouldn't want to stuff it up and ruin my 3ds

Will probably just buy like $50 worth of Virtual Console games first and see how it goes

Was surprised how easy it was to hack my old 3ds and get it to run emulators for all the old snes, sega and nintendo games I own so I have a portable device. Last time I tried it was running ragged.

You can get rom injector programs for the snes,game gear,nes,gb,gbc,gba which creates the roms into a cia file that you install on the 3ds. basicly you are making your own VC games.

Here is a link if you are intrested

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back