The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you've been paying attention, but I guess it's fun to take pot shots. Your use of the word 'years' implies a long time, but we've only had two tanking seasons after finishing 7th, 8th and 9th in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively (and it's that mediocrity we're committed to avoiding).

We've three bigs with superstar potential (knock on wood with Embiid), found solid role players (eg. Covington and Wroten) and are poised to strike when the opportunity arises. I really think you folks just don't understand, and that's OK.

incorrect. some do understand, although not many :)

lol Gus Poyet. Are you high?

Nope.

Philly's game plan is fraught with average. There's zero reason to have any confidence in it.

No track record behind it to think its some stroke of genius.

I would think a game plan of sucking and getting a shitload of low draft picks to build around would ring the alarm bells for a Carlton supporter.

Embiid is Kruezer!

Sources from other teams and within the player rep community say the C's were also in play for Tobias Harris and Corey Brewer, but as of late last night, those pursuits have ended.

The Celts had a certain financial parameter in mind for Harris, and when it became clear that Orlando was willing to pay big to match any offer for the restricted free agent, they were out of the running.

The agreement with Crowder essentially removed the Celts' interest in Brewer.

Milsap not going to Orlando probably means a decent pay day for Harris in Orlando.

Lottery and i think we are stuffed

So long as you dont end up in the top 7. Could end up being a handy pick for Boston.

In fact if Brooklyn and Dallas suck enough to end up lottery bound we could in our wildest dreams end up with 3 lottery picks.

Rondo
Ellis
Gay
Cauley Stein
Cousins.

Dat Spacing :oops::oops:
i'll be tuning in

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not ruling out Caullie Stein winning ROY, Rondo turning back the clock, Monta and Gay having career seasons and Cousins winning MVP
If this happens they may yet make the playoffs in the West

I'm not ruling out Caullie Stein winning ROY, Rondo turning back the clock, Monta and Gay having career seasons and Cousins winning MVP

No way will Rondo work out for us. He's a basket case. Would rather Ben McLemore be in the starting 5 then Rondo, even though they play different roles.

Put down the 20 Harley Bennell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back