The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope.

I think Cobain is more talented and a better singer and songwriter than The Boss. But that's just me.
Haha calm down there tiger ;)

Oh and if we are talking perfection then it's only really The Beatles that make that conversation. :)
I really like The Beatles. Knew how to write a hit.

Think I'm seeing The Stones in November.

Well, they revolutionised music, and without them, we wouldn't have seen half the artists we do today.

Anybody a Beach Boys fan? Their harmonies are perfect.
I love the Beach Boys. How can you not.

What is everyone's favourite Beatles track. I get asked that all the time but it's like asking me who I love more, my mum or my dad. Too many amazing tracks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the Beach Boys. How can you not.

What is everyone's favourite Beatles track. I get asked that all the time but it's like asking me who I love more, my mum or my dad. Too many amazing tracks.

Eleanor Rigby, Hey Jude, Long and Winding Road, All My Loving, I Am The Walrus, I Want You, Across the Universe, Let It Be.....

Sorry did you just want one?

Eleanor Rigby, Hey Jude, Long and Winding Road, All My Loving, I Am The Walrus, I Want You, Across the Universe, Let It Be.....

Sorry did you just want one?
Too difficult isnt it. Oh Darling, She's Leaving Home, Dont Let Me Down, Norwegian Wood, Ive Just Seen A Face, Fool on the Hill, Rocky Raccoon... the list is endless.

Too difficult isnt it. Oh Darling, She's Leaving Home, Dont Let Me Down, Norwegian Wood, Ive Just Seen A Face, Fool on the Hill, Rocky Raccoon... the list is endless.

Revolution, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Lucky In The Sky With Diamonds, Strawberry Fields...

Always liked Oblida Oblida Da, my son seems to as well. Hey Jude is obviously a classic, and Imagine (not exactly the Beatles, but you know what I mean). Strawberry Fields and Yellow Submarine are always up there too.

Lucy

Picking a favourite Beatles tune is like telling you to only pick one out of the whole Victoria's Secret to have a night with

Freudian slip haha.

Honestly so hard. I have different favourites for different moods and different music genres.

While we are on British groups - people's thoughts on Queen? Saw them last week, and even with Adam Lambert - who did an outstanding job, they are still fantastic.

This was at the tribute for Freddie. Brian May pretty much had nothing else left to give, so played this, for Freddie. Very emotional.

Here is a recording they made when Freddie was still alive. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back