The Official Week 14 Thread - Come natter about the matter of LBJ serving Blatt's head on a platter

Which of the following acts was least convincing?

• Cleveland's press release stating that LeBron was unaware of Blatt's firing

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • LeBron's attempts to disguise his receding hairline with a headband

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dan Gilbert's 2010 declaration that the Cavs would win a championship before LeBron

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The claims of Cavs fans appearing in the 2015 Finals' thread that they remember Samardo Samuels

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Cleveland winning the lottery three times in four years

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Better or worse than Tony Snell?

We really need a decent wing

Urgh, well Moore is slightly better offensively so I guess Moore.

I don't know why McDermott can't start. He's the closest match for Dunleavy. Starting bigger is not a bad thing and then they can use Moore for small ball if they want as the game opens up.

I also think Mirotic was shipped off by Hoiberg way to early and he was too stubborn to go back for another look.

Right now it just looks like Hoiberg has made his way all the way to the bottom of the roster and is throwing s**t at the wall trying to see what sticks instead of going back and looking at what he's passed by that the current group might function more effectively with now he's a been a constant for a fair amount of games.

Why is he a Hoiberg swing and miss? He was on the roster last year.

He's been fine during his Bulls stint.
Swing and miss in terms of making him a starter.

He's fine.

He was fine in Orlando.

He will not be fine in games with real heat.

Urgh, well Moore is slightly better offensively so I guess Moore.

I don't know why McDermott can't start. He's the closest match for Dunleavy. Starting bigger is not a bad thing and then they can use Moore for small ball if they want as the game opens up.

I also think Mirotic was shipped off by Hoiberg way to early and he was too stubborn to go back for another look.

Right now it just looks like Hoiberg has made his way all the way to the bottom of the roster and is throwing s**t at the wall trying to see what sticks instead of going back and looking at what he's passed by that the current group might function more effectively with now he's a been a constant for a fair amount of games.

He's fine.

He was fine in Orlando.

He will not be fine in games with real heat.
I know dez will kill me if I answer the McDermott question the way I want to :-D

We just have too many guys that can't play together. Niko can't play the 3, you can't play pau and niko, you can't play jo and pau. Taj has stabilised us since starting, but you can't have him, pau and niko, so niko misses out for now

Perhaps it's better served if we looked to get a shooting 2 that can mix and match with Jimmy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know dez will kill me if I answer the McDermott question the way I want to :-D

We just have too many guys that can't play together. Niko can't play the 3, you can't play pau and niko, you can't play jo and pau. Taj has stabilised us since starting, but you can't have him, pau and niko, so niko misses out for now

Perhaps it's better served if we looked to get a shooting 2 that can mix and match with Jimmy

McDermott should be starting, the defense excuse is blown out of proportion.

Back