The Official Week 14 Thread - Come natter about the matter of LBJ serving Blatt's head on a platter

Which of the following acts was least convincing?

• Cleveland's press release stating that LeBron was unaware of Blatt's firing

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • LeBron's attempts to disguise his receding hairline with a headband

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dan Gilbert's 2010 declaration that the Cavs would win a championship before LeBron

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The claims of Cavs fans appearing in the 2015 Finals' thread that they remember Samardo Samuels

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Cleveland winning the lottery three times in four years

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great first half, even better second quarter. Love on fire. Shooting the ball very well and only two turnovers.

Still another half to go.

How about actually coaching Karl, you're letting them screen off Cousins or isolate Gasol on the block off the switch every goddamn time.
Get boogie off he's labouring bigtime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what Dwight did?

The push sure, but after that mugging

That's what I mean. If the ref did his job should have called something on Nene well before the push. He tried to Chris Judd him earlier in the game too, hit him in the head multiple times too. I get it's cool to hate the dude but he gets officiated completely different to most.

That's what I mean. If the ref did his job should have called something on Nene well before the push. He tried to Chris Judd him earlier in the game too, hit him in the head multiple times too. I get it's cool to hate the dude but he gets officiated completely different to most.

Howard been hooking Nene as much as the other way.

Nene just doesn't jump up and down and make sure everyone know he's a superstar and shouldn't be touched down in the paint.

It's tough in there. Something he's never adjusted to

hahaha Houston are shooting threes like layups

Perimeter D is not something in Randys playbook

It's not in both teams. Actually defense in general isn't ours. Been soo many wide open looks in this one.

Back