The official week 20 'lets make some noise' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Over time and Leonard missing two gimme FT's.

Gimme FT's? Did he shoot them from 2 feet closer? No such thing as gimme FT's.

Great to see the Suns expanding from not playing well the final 2 minutes of games till the final 12 minutes

He's a career .796 shooter from the FT line. He has to hit at least one.

So less than 8 out of 10. Statistically unlikely to miss both, but still capable. That's why players are fouled for a reason. Pressure affects all.

So less than 8 out of 10. Statistically unlikely to miss both, but still capable. That's why players are fouled for a reason. Pressure affects all.
Pressure affects some. Not all. Jordan would have knocked those down.

Only 0.04 below 8 out of 10. So pretty 8 out of every 10 FT's he makes. That was poor. He has to hit at least one there and ice the contest.

So I get home to see the Kings choked up another BIG lead? Never seen anything like it before. So many games this year they've lead b y double-digits and blown it :oops:

Evan Turner has embraced his second chance at the nba IMO. Just needs to be more consistent

His numbers look terrible. Career-low TS% (for a guy who already couldn't shoot), and career-high turnover rate (literally one out of every five of his possessions results in a turnover). What exactly is he doing well?

Tbh I'd say that he's pretty much the same player he was in Philly.

Above-average defensive rebounder for his position, serviceable alternative playmaker in the Tyreke Evans mold, poor outside shooter and poor IQ defender.

The Celts running a Smart/Bradley backcourt might be able to mask some of his deficiencies while accentuating some of his strengths. Still needs to shoot much better to ever become more than a role player though.

Pressure affects some. Not all. Jordan would have knocked those down.

Only 0.04 below 8 out of 10. So pretty 8 out of every 10 FT's he makes. That was poor. He has to hit at least one there and ice the contest.

Are you saying Jordan never missed 2 in a row at the line?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, probably in a situation where the game is just in the second quarter or whatever but I doubt Jordan ever missed two in a row at the line in a late game pressure situation.

OMG give it up. I refer you back to our earlier discussion that people only remember the good stuff. This is proof of it.

MJ missed three free throws that would have iced the Bulls vs Cavs in 4 games back in the 80s. If MJ was actually any good at the free throw line late in the game he wouldn't have needed "the shot" in Game 5.

OMG give it up. I refer you back to our earlier discussion that people only remember the good stuff. This is proof of it.

MJ missed three free throws that would have iced the Bulls vs Cavs in 4 games back in the 80s. If MJ was actually any good at the free throw line late in the game he wouldn't have needed "the shot" in Game 5.

Fidstar makes 25 foot 3 point jumper
L2M4G assists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back