The Official Week 25 'please for the love of god finish the regular season already' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's a punishment? More like:

Well he got famous somehow, I'm assuming its little *ers like this kid.

Where not punishing ourselves. :p

Last edited:

Haven't watched a full NBA game in two months :(:mad:
With ya there, the times changing didn't help things. I want it to be sunny at 5.30 and there to be an NBA game finishing up at 5. Those were the days... Now, even if I finish work at 3 I can't catch the end of a game.

Watched the last half and OT of the Blazers game just now though. Lee was terrible, Barnes much worse. All offsetted by Curry who is insane. And god damn Draymond Green's step back contested 3. Was happy with us not taking the foul once the ball was out of Steph's hands, but then he does that..

Lee was terrible, Barnes much worse.

Yeah, it's kinda got to the point where I almost watch him through my fingers on offense. Missing open '3's and easy drives to the basket. Has definitely fell into a hole confidence-wise. Hopefully he steps up again like he did last playoffs, considering Lee is easing his way back from a hamstring.

Anyway, congrats on the win. Have been some good battles between us this season.

With ya there, the times changing didn't help things. I want it to be sunny at 5.30 and there to be an NBA game finishing up at 5. Those were the days... Now, even if I finish work at 3 I can't catch the end of a game.

Watched the last half and OT of the Blazers game just now though. Lee was terrible, Barnes much worse. All offsetted by Curry who is insane. And god damn Draymond Green's step back contested 3. Was happy with us not taking the foul once the ball was out of Steph's hands, but then he does that..

And after all that you're now locked in to face Houston in the first round.

Why does Portland even bother? Should just blow it up and start over..

#doyouevenbasketball

I honestly don't know who I want to win out of Jazz and Lakers.

Jazz win = Celtics have better odds in the lottery. But so do Lakers.

Lakers win = Lakers have worse odds in the lottery, but so do Celtics.

Argh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sixers/Celtics not doing it for you stewie?
shootyourselfinthehead-1.gif

possibly a bit harsh.... :D

One of the sloppiest, most careless ends to an NBA game I've seen in a long time between Boston/Philly just then.
i enjoy the music, as long as its good music.
You'd think some teams would update their playlists.
Memphis is good in this regard, but the 76ers could do better. During a crucial late-game timeout the 76ers arena was playing the much overused "Everybody Dance Now!"

i enjoy the music, as long as its good music.

It wasn't - it was horrible, it was loud, and it was incessant.

You'd think some teams would update their playlists.
Memphis is good in this regard, but the 76ers could do better. During a crucial late-game timeout the 76ers arena was playing the much overused "Everybody Dance Now!"

This.

One of the sloppiest, most careless ends to an NBA game I've seen in a long time between Boston/Philly just then.

It was almost as if neither team was interested in winning...

The constant noise/music inside NBA arenas these days is a total turnoff - ditto at the footy.

Meanwhile... not very subtle Boston, not very subtle.

Given we were down by 17 at one stage there's no doubt they were trying their hardest to * our lottery chances up.

We'll win by 20 in the last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back