• Enes Kanter

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nikola Mirotic

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Amar'e Stoudemire

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be surprised if they sign Green to a short term sweetheart deal with a nod and a wink to a bumper pay day when Lee's contract is up.

They've got chemistry, youth, a desirable location and a rabid fan base. It's easy to say from afar, but I think Green would be nuts to leave - perfect fit.

If the cap goes up as has been talked about, it could be possible that we'd only have to pay the tax next season only. I guess it depends on how much of a hit the owners are willing to take, and/or if Green is up for doing a one year deal or something, which could be risky.

Will be interesting to see how Lee fits in when he comes back. I guess he'll start off the bench and see how he goes from there.

If the cap goes up as has been talked about, it could be possible that we'd only have to pay the tax next season only. I guess it depends on how much of a hit the owners are willing to take, and/or if Green is up for doing a one year deal or something, which could be risky.

Will be interesting to see how Lee fits in when he comes back. I guess he'll start off the bench and see how he goes from there.
No way would I change that starting lineup. It's perfect for them.

Back