Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the club outsourcing their online sales wouldn't that mean they're not getting 100% of the profits anymore (when buying online)?

Maybe, but the point of outsourcing it would have been to cut down on overhead costs in the first place. Swings and roundabouts.

Polos just aren't for me, personally.

I have no issue with people who wear club gear around either, I wear my PA cap everywhere.

I'm happy for everyone else to wear literally whatever they want, wherever they want.
You wouldn't have an issue with me wearing my "VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM" polo?

Polos just aren't for me, personally.

I have no issue with people who wear club gear around either, I wear my PA cap everywhere.

I'm happy for everyone else to wear literally whatever they want, wherever they want.
shorts-too-short.jpg

Does this chap use the Gawler line?

speaking of the gawler line, there is a family who catches it all the time who literally show every aspect of inbreeding. webbed fingers and toes, asymmetrical faces, very very long necks, one leg longer than the other. they all travel in a big pack and always shop together. i often see them riding vespers down main north road in a quadrangle of doom formation.

speaking of the gawler line, there is a family who catches it all the time who literally show every aspect of inbreeding. webbed fingers and toes, asymmetrical faces, very very long necks, one leg longer than the other. they all travel in a big pack and always shop together. i often see them riding vespers down main north road in a quadrangle of doom formation.

Sounds like a scene that might have been cut from Mad Max.

Thank you, empirical evidence for my "smells like incest" hypothesis.

Thank you, empirical evidence for my "smells like incest" hypothesis.

i even asked my doctor friend "what are the outward facing features of an incestuous progeny?" in order to validate my extremely judgemental perceptions.

How dare you speak about the Windsors like that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

V8Gc1tI.jpg

Is this them?

Can anyone verify the opening times of the port store? There is no information available on the new outsourced website, and i'm not inclined to trust the old info located on google for the megastore. It says 11am-3pm tomorrow they are open, and i'm keen to head down but it's a fair drive.

Anyone know?

Can anyone verify the opening times of the port store? There is no information available on the new outsourced website, and i'm not inclined to trust the old info located on google for the megastore. It says 11am-3pm tomorrow they are open, and i'm keen to head down but it's a fair drive.

Anyone know?

I went in to the store a 3 or 4 weeks before Christmas on a Saturday at around 12-1 I believe. Not sure if that was just for the Christmas period or not.

went there today, bought a new polo, is it just me or are the sleeves rubbish this year? I had a polo from 2013, with VIP and Renault on it, and I don't remember the sleeves being as short as they are this year, so when you lift your arms above your head, everyone can see my fat guts and lucky Port jocks (black with teal elastic, I WASH THEM)

went there today, bought a new polo, is it just me or are the sleeves rubbish this year? I had a polo from 2013, with VIP and Renault on it, and I don't remember the sleeves being as short as they are this year, so when you lift your arms above your head, everyone can see my fat guts and lucky Port jocks (black with teal elastic, I WASH THEM)
I think the new material is a bit thicker and heavier.

This is what turned me off buying one. The cut of them is terrible. Sleeves are short, and the width to length ratio is out of wack. Too short and too wide.

ok so popped down there today, what an absolute joke of a business. No stock of anything whatsoever. plenty of stock for extra extra fat people and thats it. no sizes of new era caps besides huge sizes, the new polos are absolute trash and so are the hoodies. this years range is awful. The guy working there was about 12 years old and had metal all over his face. fantastic outward facing store. When i enquired about any stock they said "one to two months away". Jesus christ.

Check out the online store, most sizes available in all merch. The physical store is pointless and an absolute joke. what's worse is the place was packed, and NO ONE got what they wanted. No sales were made. Absolute trash and will never return.

ok so popped down there today, what an absolute joke of a business. No stock of anything whatsoever. plenty of stock for extra extra fat people and thats it. no sizes of new era caps besides huge sizes, the new polos are absolute trash and so are the hoodies. this years range is awful. The guy working there was about 12 years old and had metal all over his face. fantastic outward facing store. When i enquired about any stock they said "one to two months away". Jesus christ.

Check out the online store, most sizes available in all merch. The physical store is pointless and an absolute joke. what's worse is the place was packed, and NO ONE got what they wanted. No sales were made. Absolute trash and will never return.

Don't hold back, Feel!

#BringBackAnton

Knowing club staff read this board these types of posts are necessary so they can give a kick up the arse to who ever is running the port store/merch sales.

It's a joke really. We're entering our biggest period period of dominance since the early 2000's and the Merchandise department is absoloutely flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back