Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

ok ok ok
serious issue now

do you think skid marks on undies comes from:

a) not wiping correctly after taking care of business
b) byproduct of farts, so sharts

A little of B, but mostly A. What truly shocks me is the amount of men who confidently tell me about their frequent skidmarks. I've never found skidmarks in my undies as an adult, because I know how to wipe my arse like one.

A little of B, but mostly A. What truly shocks me is the amount of men who confidently tell me about their frequent skidmarks. I've never found skidmarks in my undies as an adult, because I know how to wipe my arse like one.
Standers probably?

Would you consider the expression, "he doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha" to be transphobic?

Would you consider the expression, "he doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha" to be transphobic?
Would depend on how it was said to someone.

Can anyone recommend a home cookware brand that they like?

I dropped $200 on some Tefal-branded pots and pans on Boxing Day, but every ******* thing I cook sticks to the "non-stick cookware".

Suggestions?

Can anyone recommend a home cookware brand that they like?

I dropped $200 on some Tefal-branded pots and pans on Boxing Day, but every ******* thing I cook sticks to the "non-stick cookware".

Suggestions?
i hate non stick stuff, starts to come off,peel, and go into your food

i have a stainless steal frying pan and a cast iron wok.
i have a le creuset pot and an aldi cheaper version (larger size one)

if you pre-heat properly, and its seasoned right, using stainless steel or cast iron, your food doesnt stick

I'm surprised my how many pots and pans don't work with induction cooktops. I probably didn't realise that there drawbacks to cookware suited to induction.

I watched a few YouTube videos and thought I'd settled on Cuisinart, but I look at that video and some other technical stuff, and it looks rubbish. Are they just paying a bunch of content providers to rate it highly? That video above has the Cuisinart with easily the worst heat distribution, and another video I saw had it the slowest to heat up.

I'm more confused now than when I started, and feel like I'll just end up at Kmart.

edit: watching a few more videos, i think I'm asking the wrong question. I think the question I need to be asking is ceramic vs stainless vs teflon coating/diamond coating/some other coating.

In terms of even heat, non-stick, and ease of cleaning, are there advantages to any of them?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but I look at that video and some other technical stuff, and it looks rubbish. Are they just paying a bunch of content providers to rate it highly? That video above has the Cuisinart with easily the worst heat distribution, and another video I saw had it the slowest to heat up.
This:

tl;dr: google/youtube SEO has been gamed, the algorithm is toast, and they don't know how to fix it

TBH I'm more disturbed that a lot of men are telling you about their skidmarks. I don't think I've ever had anyone tell me about their skidmarks.

When people get breath tested in Sydney on the tv show they simply have to count to ten and the reader can detect alcohol or not.

But in Victoria it's always the take a big long breath method.

Why is it different in both states?

How do dentastix actually work
Pretty sure they're just tough and have an abrasive surface. I don't know if there's any hard science on them working, but I suppose it makes sense.

Anyone want to suggest something savoury/salty that I can cook tomorrow that isn't too healthy?

The pizza I'd been dreaming of for 3 weeks didn't quite hit the spot, I need something else. Not overly interested in anything pie-like, I hate having to deal with the pastry.

Anyone want to suggest something savoury/salty that I can cook tomorrow that isn't too healthy?

The pizza I'd been dreaming of for 3 weeks didn't quite hit the spot, I need something else. Not overly interested in anything pie-like, I hate having to deal with the pastry.
Cob loaf/dip 🤤

Pizza

Remove this Banner Ad

Back