The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the best way of treating calf cramps they are ******* me up right now
Stretch them.

They're supposed to hurt a lot before they get better so just gotta stretch through the pain

alcohol. does it make you "lose your inhibitions"? OR the drinkers behaviour predetermined before alcohol enters the body
What do you mean? Example?

Well I think it's different for some people.

I think most just lose their inhibitions, which means they would do what they normally wouldn't but that doesn't necessarily mean they are a "different person" per se.

But then you have people who have a damaging reaction to it and should not be drinking at all, even though that's not who they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife has an app that keeps track of all that s**t. One month we spent $1500 on restaurants.
641885419444635194_93039281cf19.jpg

Foookin hell m8. Nuts!

This is why I don't want to know!
Not really. We're dinks who like eating out. Having said that, that was an extreme month. Would probably average between $500 to $1K. It's good to keep track of that stuff.

Do you spend anything on food groceries?
lol yeah of course but that's not what he was asking. We usually go out for dinner Thursday and Saturday nights and quite often go out for breakfast/lunch on the weekends.

Well all I meant was it's a well established fact that everything is more expensive here. Wasn't an anguished cry at the humanity of it all.

At least we're not paying $13 for 2 ham and cheese rolls. #winning

you have clearly taken it the wrong way. clearly.

my response was mocking those who blame easterns for everything. by everything, anything afl related.

6 rolls can equal 6 lunches. ergo $2.15 each roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back