The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plane question - How come your ears still pop mid flight?

Ears pop is a change in air pressure right? But the cabin is pressurised at the start of the flight....

Plane question - How come your ears still pop mid flight?

Ears pop is a change in air pressure right? But the cabin is pressurised at the start of the flight....
The cabin is only pressurized to 8-10,000 feet, not to ground level (or more correctly, Mean Sea Level) so there is still a substantial pressure difference between a pressurized aircraft at cruising altitude and normal ground pressure.

I did enjoy your username asking that question an my avatar answering it

Got an Oktoberfest party next week, anyone know where I can find a decent costume?

Preferably online if they have delivery on time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cabin is only pressurized to 8-10,000 feet, not to ground level (or more correctly, Mean Sea Level) so there is still a substantial pressure difference between a pressurized aircraft at cruising altitude and normal ground pressure.

I did enjoy your username asking that question an my avatar answering it
I miss him, flight centre should bring him back now that we have this creep:

sbq5crumc3um8dhg6vbc.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find some decent correspondence paper + envelopes at a decent price?

Don't need to be customised or anything, but I've got some older members of the family I like to keep in contact with and Ii'm trying to send real letters than use email.

I think Caesar posted about this a while back. Any luck?

Does anyone know where I can find some decent correspondence paper + envelopes at a decent price?

Don't need to be customised or anything, but I've got some older members of the family I like to keep in contact with and Ii'm trying to send real letters than use email.

kikki.k

Great thing to do :thumbsu:. Hope you find what you want .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back