The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What time would you book a pre-show dinner?
Assume the show is at 7.30 and the theatre is a 5 minute walk from the restaurant.
I generally book for half an hour earlier than I want to start eating, and allow half an hour per course.

It's excessive but it's less stressful than looking at your watch constantly if they're busy. If you're at the theatre early, you can always kill time in the crush bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is windscreen damage covered by comprehensive insurance?

Will follow it up myself, but yeah a workmate got her windscreen smashed at work, and in an area I park in some days. Dont want it happening to me.
Most policies will have windscreen cover as an addition you can make if you want it, and as standard it generally isn't included.

Why do people get so angry/argumentative on forums?
I mean, you're obviously on the internet so why not find something that doesn't get you angry. There's pr0n and animals doing dumb stuff amongst other things like pr0n and animals doing dome stuff that would beat getting wound up by people you've never met.

I mean, you're obviously on the internet so why not find something that doesn't get you angry. There's pr0n and animals doing dumb stuff amongst other things like pr0n and animals doing dome stuff that would beat getting wound up by people you've never met.
Don't ******* tell me what i can and can't get angry about mate, i'll smash ya.

When are you going to post that story on AFS?

(Also, not necessarily re. your last point. Some people do know people around these parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back