Podcast The Raid - BF Port PC Ep. 2.60

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Keith Thomas' comments in the latest CEO update say it all...

These things happen they will continue to happen we wish Phil Walsh well and we move on. KT does not seem to think that loss of intellectual property will be an issue and he tells us that the process of finding a replacement is well underway.

Who do we get to replace Phil Walsh? If we were to sign Stuart Dew we may lose him again next year as he appears to have good wraps on him. Maybe lower profile favourite sons like Josh Francou or Brendan Lade or maybe Guy McKenna may welcome a role reversal and be happy to work with Ken again.

Then again maybe we could gazump the Crows and sign Brenton Sanderson who I think has a good football brain and did a good job at the Crows. It was not his fault that a couple of sooks did not like to be told how to play. Sando has worked at Alberton before and has a strong bond with Ken Hinkley from their Geelong days.

These days there should be no shortage of candidates as I suspect plenty who will be willing to come to Alberton to work with the likes of Hinkley, Burgess and Hart. If it were up to me I would have a dead set go at Sanderson if he has not committed to Collingwood but I have every confidence that whoever is chosen they will be a good fit.

Then again maybe we could gazump the Crows and sign Brenton Sanderson who I think has a good football brain and did a good job at the Crows. It was not his fault that a couple of sooks did not like to be told how to play. Sando has worked at Alberton before and has a strong bond with Ken Hinkley from their Geelong days.
FFS not this again. Sanderson is a mental midget. The role he had at Port previously was about the limit of his abilities and was a much smaller role then Walsh's.

And him and Ken are not mates.

Ok. Everyone listen up.

1) Ken Hinkley and Brenton Sanderson are NOT mates. Kenny can't stand the bloke.
2) Sanderson does not have a good football brain. He's in idiot, a dolt, a dullard, a hayseed.
3) Stuart Dew, Josh Francou and Brendan Lade are all contracted to other clubs and cannot break contract to move sideways into another assistants job.

Thankyou for your time.

Ok. Everyone listen up.

1) Ken Hinkley and Brenton Sanderson are NOT mates. Kenny can't stand the bloke.
2) Sanderson does not have a good football brain. He's in idiot, a dolt, a dullard, a hayseed.
3) Stuart Dew, Josh Francou and Brendan Lade are all contracted to other clubs and cannot break contract to move sideways into another assistants job.

Thankyou for your time.

Not good mates eh...

That is why Ken Hinkley phoned Sanderson on the night of his dismissal to pass on his support. How do I know this, because at his last press conference Ken Hinkley made a point of mentioning his friendship with Sando and his feelings for the guy. I am not sure where you get your information from finbarr but it conflicts with the views of the man himself. If it comes to believing Ken Hinkley or you I know who I believe.

If you are interested here is an article for you...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rt-for-brenton-sanderson-20140919-10j8qc.html

Here is a free piece of advice..

If you are going to post derogatory comments about someone in the public domain make sure you can support them or make really sure you have a good lawyer.

Not good mates eh...

That is why Ken Hinkley phoned Sanderson on the night of his dismissal to pass on his support. How do I know this, because at his last press conference Ken Hinkley made a point of mentioning his friendship with Sando and his feelings for the guy. I am not sure where you get your information from finbarr but it conflicts with the views of the man himself. If it comes to believing Ken Hinkley or you I know who I believe.

If you are interested here is an article for you...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rt-for-brenton-sanderson-20140919-10j8qc.html

Here is a free piece of advice..

If you are going to post derogatory comments about someone in the public domain make sure you can support them or make really sure you have a good lawyer.

You can post as many links as you like but I know the opposite to be the truth.
Public figures say lots of things publicly they don't actually mean. You think Ken's actually going to come out and say "Nah, Sando's a dickhead who got what he deserved"? No. He's going to be supportive.

And as far as your legal threats go....who are you, Graham Cornes?

Ok. Everyone listen up.

Thankyou for your time.

Paraphrasing Albert Rosenfield?

Not good mates eh...

That is why Ken Hinkley phoned Sanderson on the night of his dismissal to pass on his support. How do I know this, because at his last press conference Ken Hinkley made a point of mentioning his friendship with Sando and his feelings for the guy.

That's called being professional and courteous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Everyone listen up.

Thankyou for your time.

I have to say you did call Walsh hating the Crows and never going there... even the best are wrong at times

Sanderson looks like the kind of guy that would take credit for other people's work and pass it off as his own.

"Hey this football strategy of defense with run and carry is pretty good! What's it called?"

Kern: "Well actually, it's called a Flaming H-"

Sanderson: "Sando. It's called a Flaming Sando. What are you looking at, Ken?"

Has any one heard anything GC wanting Hocking from Port for their coaching position.

Yes - its in 3 or 4 other threads including one on the Magpies board. Heard it- dont know how true or serious it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back