Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OTB guys, Hutchy and Pickers are the biggest offenders, kind of try to be like Garry Lyon, James Brayshaw.

Talk about themselves and get more and more out of touch with the common people.

the 3rd person segment is funny. especially when they include themselves. i reckon everyone in the afl community is aware of this segment and drop themselves into it.

interestingly they heap it on pickers for his smoking habit. interestingly in that, on a station that promotes health. but then again, there is heavy gambling advertisements and discussion throughout the day also.

then we contrast it with fineys addiction program.

the 3rd person segment is funny. especially when they include themselves. i reckon everyone in the afl community is aware of this segment and drop themselves into it.

interestingly they heap it on pickers for his smoking habit. interestingly in that, on a station that promotes health. but then again, there is heavy gambling advertisements and discussion throughout the day also.

then we contrast it with fineys addiction program.
It's a good business model, if not ethical.

Get people addicted to gambling, then promote the help centres/services. Repeat.

Get money from both industries.

Did Richardson say something clueless about music? It would give me a laugh if he did. :D
I caught the tail of it, where I think someone texted something like: "saying that band is awesome is just like footballers thinking that The Shawshank Redemption is the best ever movie"

Gazey gives me the shits, need to get rid of him, his irritating "I'm up and about" style has nothing on Watto, bring him back.

And does anyone care about Dave Sampson every Thursday? All it is is Gazey and Radar kissing his arse about being an actual president of an American sports team, who really cares in the end?

Ox just got an all expenses paid trip to Augusta 2015 for the Golf Masters , for his birthday, which is today 24/7 , from Marko.

Ox said he is nearly tearing up as he was hugging Marko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ox's stalker of the past few years rang into the Soapbox today and , through asking Ox and Marko 3 questions about AFL players , and Ox and Marko answering them , the caller combined the three answers and read them out as an address , the answer of the three questions was Ox's address , Ox only twigged after the caller had read the three answers together in order , but it got through the seven second delay.

Ox saying on air to Robbo that the only way to deal with this person is to let the police know

What a campaigner that stalker/caller is

Hadn't heard about Ox having a stalker but from what I just looked up then it seems the guy b-rad has already been jailed before, what a ******* idiot.

What a s**t human being that brad from eltham is. What a prick of a person to ring up ox on his birthday and give out his address like that. Some people are completely stuffed in the head. That person is certainly one of them.

Thanks. I was only half-listening. Did Ox twig straight after?

He mentioned it after the next break saying something "caller x from x your in big trouble" , as he hadn't mentioned what that meant I was unaware what him saying that meant until Robbo came on about 20 mins later and explained to the audience that the caller who had been stalking had just read out Ox's address on air during the soapbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back