clucas91

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2001
Tokyo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brisbane
We all like to talk about Manchester United and all of our 'dud' signings...Massimo Taibi, Diego Forlan etc.

But of course, as we all know, Liverpool are totally incapable of making 'dud' signings. ;)

Well, after a small amount of research, I dug up some of these beauties. Some of the names may seem famouse names, but have no doubt during these players Liverpool career, boy, did they stink up the Kop.

Feel free to pass onto me any queries about these players as I have extensive details on each of them. :D

In descending order (we all like to build up to the number one dud!)

15. Howard Gayle
14. Mark Kennedy
13. Avi Cohen
12. Brian Kettle
11. Trevor Storton
10. Sean Dundee
9. Karlheinz Reidle
8. Leyton Maxwell
7. Frode Kippe
6. Erik Meijer
5. Phil Babb
4. Don Hutchison
3. Rigobert Song
2. Bernard Diomede

...drumroll...

1. Titi Camara! I say that we have a few words on Titi...Titi Camara bid goodbye to Anfield when he joined former Reds teammate Rigobert Song at West Ham United.
Camara hadn't played in the 2000-2001 season for Liverpool after asking for a transfer in pursuit of regular first team football. He left for the Hammers on Thursday 21st December 2000 for £1.5 million. He played 37 times for the Reds, scoring 10 goals.

Someone has a chip on his shoulder ...

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

:D

Originally posted by moomba
I would have thought that Veron would have cost more than those 15 put together.

Moomba

Yes, but our manager has gone senile, I think whoever bought these flops still had a brain at the time. (I don't know if I just defended myself or made the situation worse...)

Originally posted by topdon

Hehe ... what double standard? It's all in your head boy!! ;)

Do I really HAVE to dig up some old anti-Manc threads? I don't want to go to all the trouble you have...:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by clucas91

Do I really HAVE to dig up some old anti-Manc threads? I don't want to go to all the trouble you have...:p

No trouble Clucas son ... i am loving this! Glad to have you aboard! :)

Originally posted by topdon
No trouble Clucas son ... i am loving this! Glad to have you aboard! :)

topdon,

Mate, you are the Scouser King!! LOL!! :D

Don't worry clucas, there's plenty of room for you on the Liverpool bench mate... come join us... 'You'll Never Walk Alone' again!! :D

Go Reds!!
SeinDude

An absolute cracker, will rival Rooney for goal of the year.

I feel quite bad having put poor Phil in such a spot. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back