Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have responded to this post in the relevant thread on the CMP board in order to avoid taking this thread 'off topic' (i.e. to avoid the whinging from the usual sooks).
Convenient place to discuss it, in a forum where anyone who disagrees with you is banned.

For the benefit of those who are too timid to visit CMP, the short answer is YES, I did check the source material for the screengrabs provided, and they are 100% legit. I recommend you look into this for yourself, it is incredible.
What's incredible about it? Bart Simpson once stood next to a poster which said "New York $9" next to a picture of the World Trade Centre? A character in a movie once had a birthday of September 11?

There's a good thread here somewhere about how people can get themselves so convinced about something that they will bend anything they see to fit their belief. You should read it.

ed6.gif

It would appear people favour me over you.
And that is why you're on bigfooty? To get likes from quivorir?

I apologise for mocking you earlier. It seems things are more grim than I had imagined. I wish you well.
If you were a terrorist you could really mind **** people. Grab obscure moments and dates from famous and semi famous movies and incorporate them into your plots.
Yeah because there are all these terrorists out there just scheming evil schemes. Because they hate our freedom.

metalol That's not a typo, either. Look up meta.

@Illinoiz You haven't been banned from CMP, have you? If not, come discuss the issues there. Or start a thread on SRP, I'll happily discuss things there. But on GD there are a few BahBahs who the mods appease by banning people like me for subjecting them to unorthodox thought in threads meant for the simple-minded.

look, a youtube clip of a monkey peeing in his own mouth! hahahahaha, man I love being a grownup.

@Illinoiz You haven't been banned from CMP, have you?
Sure have. Not just from posting, I'm not even allowed to read that board. Which is a shame as there are some interesting things on there.

And all for a single throwaway line in an otherwise long, considered, and I thought reasonable post.

look, a youtube clip of a monkey peeing in his own mouth! hahahahaha, man I love being a grownup.
I thought that was a rugby league player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could have at least linked the youtube clip so us simple minded sheep could have a laugh.

Baa-hahahahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back