Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone play electric guitar music these days that isn't branded bogan? And ffs, go to a nightclub, I can guarantee the bogans who populate them aren't listening to rock n roll. "Rock n roll is bogan music" is an enormous misconception stemming from the day when rock was the pop music. Rock is no longer the dominant genre, bogans follow a new trend now.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Why peternorth has the crappy default BF av all of a sudden.

my previous avy was of the beautiful Melissa Benoist aka Marley from Glee. Her character on Glee was beautiful, touching and kind in the face of bullying.

I removed her as my avy after being alerted to nude photos of her in engaging positions resulting from icloud hacking. just destroyed my faith and my view of her.

my previous avy was of the beautiful Melissa Benoist aka Marley from Glee. Her character on Glee was beautiful, touching and kind in the face of bullying.

I removed her as my avy after being alerted to nude photos of her in engaging positions resulting from icloud hacking. just destroyed my faith and my view of her.

You new av should be a can of tuna.

Wtf is that now??

K, obviously that is a woman.

You did have something else before, looked like a thermos.

Anyway dm, carry on.

oh that. i accidentally uploaded a photo i took of something shaped like a thermos, which i forgot to delete from my PC. thanks for reminding me, now gonna delete it, and empty the trash. phew, that couldve been real awkward.

PS: i would have been banned if a mod saw my avy. and id probably have some explaining to do to my family also.

oh that. i accidentally uploaded a photo i took of something shaped like a thermos, which i forgot to delete from my PC. thanks for reminding me, now gonna delete it, and empty the trash. phew, that couldve been real awkward.

PS: i would have been banned if a mod saw my avy. and id probably have some explaining to do to my family also.

Lol, wtf was that anyway. Spill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also superhero movies really suck. They have no originality, the plots are corny (I realise that's the whole comic schtick), the actors are employed purely for ogling, and they're the kind of things autistics (yeah yeah) and little kids enjoy. They're like the 'serious' version of Adam Sandler: s**t.
Somehow I ended up in Captain America earlier this year. What a load of shite that was. The worst is the inane cringe-worthy dialogue, the little cynical quips out of the side of the mouth when characters are in battle. I finished the film and thought I'd check out the critical reception... 89% on Rotten Tomatoes. This world is a joke.

The old Bond films are terribly corny, but I think Avengers or Captain America or whatever is infinitely worse. At least Bond was fun, CA was trying to make some weird point about government surveillance, in a film that the main character sports the mighty stars and stripes of freedom. That'd be ironic if it wasn't so ******* emblematic of society's woes. Maybe it's all a self-aware meta-film joke that I'm missing. I don't know. But that film really shat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back