Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

The treacherous treatment by the media and p.o.s on social media regarding Kate Middleton. Such pathetic people. The same * heads that led to Diana being killed.

The "news" - actually gossip and dirt supply services - pay huge amounts for "exclusive" pictures of celebrities and the royals are top of the list. Catching them out, smoking, or looking a tad overweight in swimmers, or even not smiling, is why the paps never leave them alone.

Unlike other “celebrities” They live off the public purse so there is the expectation they be accountable.

Kates PR team needs a bollocking in this instance.
They could have put this to rest right from the start. I’m still of the belief she had a hysterectomy and then the tissue testing they do has found the cancer. Once she had told those important to her, an announcement to the world and a request for privacy for her and the sake of her children would have taken the heat off. Instead they allowed these ridiculous conspiracy theories to grow and grow - plain dumb handling of it all.

In saying that - it would of also made good PR to have “loving” husband Will alongside for support, instead they sent her out alone in the same way thry had her take responsibility for the photoshopped pictures - it still paints the picture that all is not well in the castle.
I'm not a Monarchist at all. On the other hand I have a deep loathing for the paparazzi and the 'celebrity gossip' industry that requires their services.

I'm not a Monarchist at all. On the other hand I have a deep loathing for the paparazzi and the 'celebrity gossip' industry that requires their services.
It's a symbiotic relationship, the Royals need to be seen to maintain the charade while the media wants clicks and advertising dollars. They're as bad as each other.

The problem with the Kate situation is the toxicity surfacing on social media and the media. The people supporting it are the savages. Just like the simps that splash cash on Only Fans models and support Instagram influencers that do nothing but wear skimpy outfits and release garbage content.

Every single one of the ladies I follow either offers advice be it diet or lifting. Or she can squat 3 plates.

The problem with the Kate situation is the toxicity surfacing on social media and the media. The people supporting it are the savages. Just like the simps that splash cash on Only Fans models and support Instagram influencers that do nothing but wear skimpy outfits and release garbage content.
bit of toxicity right here bro
Every single one of the ladies I follow either offers advice be it diet or lifting. Or she can squat 3 plates.
you don't have to justify who you follow to us or why

I see real societal issues with Only Fans.
Yeah you're pretty conservative when it comes to sex and sex work

Your comments are still toxic and the whole simp dynamic is popular about the guys you hate who harras women online

Men are the ones who make only fans successful. The whole arrangement makes men weak, separates them from reality and a lot of women with little redeeming features are successful because of it. Then what happens if a guy who uses OF later on actively dates? He then believes the way to a woman's heart is financial.

I'm not a conservative. The divide between men and women will increase the more we accept these platforms.

Men are the ones who make only fans successful. The whole arrangement makes men weak, separates them from reality and a lot of women with little redeeming features are successful because of it. Then what happens if a guy who uses OF later on actively dates? He then believes the way to a woman's heart is financial.

I'm not a conservative. The divide between men and women will increase the more we accept these platforms.
Dude you may as well have channelled Jordan Peterson

And yeah I get there are a whole punch of puritans that are socially progressive on other issues so don't consider their views to be conservative when it comes to sex and sex workers but hey

Dude you may as well have channelled Jordan Peterson
I'd rather work on my own development and seek out a meaningful relationship than to waste it away with pseudo relationships. I can't possibly see how only fans, or pr0n improve society as a whole.

I'd rather work on my own development and seek out a meaningful relationship than to waste it away with pseudo relationships.
You follow people on insta you're already doing both, and no I'm not saying you have to subscribe to only fans
I can't possibly see how only fans, or pr0n improve society as a whole.
And this is the puritanical stuff
The problems we have now aren't that sex workers exist, it's nothing new

You're barking up the wrong tree here re the vig issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back at work after some leave.

Go to swipe on the old myki, it’s expired.

It’s been 5 weeks since I used it.

It remains stupid that they expire
My digital myki expired and the only way to fix that was ring them up and then wait 7-10 days for it to activate again
I had to buy a physical card to travel in the meantime absolutely s**t house system

Back at work after some leave.

Go to swipe on the old myki, it’s expired.

It’s been 5 weeks since I used it.

It remains stupid that they expire
My digital myki expired and the only way to fix that was ring them up and then wait 7-10 days for it to activate again
I had to buy a physical card to travel in the meantime absolutely s**t house system
I've mentioned this in the tight ass things you do thread but I am digital and just delete my card whenever it goes into the negative then create a new one. All done through the google wallet, no need to touch anything to do with Myki. I reckon I am 20 bucks ahead now. No need to worry about it expiring then either.

I've mentioned this in the tight ass things you do thread but I am digital and just delete my card whenever it goes into the negative then create a new one. All done through the google wallet, no need to touch anything to do with Myki. I reckon I am 20 bucks ahead now. No need to worry about it expiring then either.
It was through google and i couldn't delete it because it was expired

And that meant i couldn't set up a new one either

The stupid myki system meant phone call to get them to unexpire it then wait 10 days to be able to do anything else

I needed to catch a train to hospital on a Sunday was lucky it was a manned station and I could purchase a physical card to get me there

It's such a stupid backwards system

Replacing it hasn’t cost me anything it’s just inconvenient and stupid.

Having to go back to my hotel room after dinner & pack my bag ahead of tomorrow's return home

I seriously hate packing bags now, and when though it's become a slightly more regular activity over the past 6 months - it never gets easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back