Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't that surprised, it was on crazy obsession onetime, a woman that ate rocks.

There's also a bloke in I think France eating parts of planes, bikes and other bits of metal.

They call him Monsieur Mangeout or "man eats anything."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even with a side of flowers or mushroom? That's a bit odd. If I was gonna devour rocks I'd try at least make a meal out of it.

I'm sure there is plenty of seasoning on them, you've got spit/piss/fungus/birdshit/dogshit/aids/catshit and all the rest for added flavor.

We have no idea how old the rocks he is eating are.. or where they've been.. or what they've seen.. and been in. All that extra seasoning!

Nobody I know IRL knows that I'm on Bigfooty but sometimes I'll want to tell them about something cool I read on here, so I just tell them "a mate from work/Uni told me this...." rather than saying I read it on here.

Probably a good thing, public admissions of being on Bigfooty don't always go so well, right Dan? :p

''Hi I'm ------ how you doing''

Nup…….had to be awkward :/

The greatest mystery on Bigfooty. :( We need to post a "random" survey with questions like hair colour, and favourite flavour of Big M, then we'll know who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back