Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a male in my early 40's living by myself, I do about 10-15 minutes of housework each morning before I go to work.
Amazing how much time it saves me over the weekend so I can actually get out and do things, rather than being stuck at home.

How does one make 10-15 minutes worth of house work each day living by themselves? or do i really want to know...

I suffer from insomnia and have certain routines that i need to do or I can't sleep.

My routine before I can sleep

a.30 minutes of reading that's not on a screen.
b.10 minutes of stretching
c.Open and close my door 20 times so fresh air comes into my room (room lacks ventilation)
d.Wet my feet 10 minutes before I sleep
e.fresh made bed
f. Have gone to the toilet 10 minutes before

The annoying thing is if I don't fall asleep within 10 minutes I have to do part d and e again

life's a bitch
Do you also wash your hands a certain number of times?
Turn the lights in and off ?

I work in office and can finish at 5pm on the dot most days (when we're not too busy).

My iPhone is normally at about 45-60% battery by early-mid afternoon. I have a thing where I'll try to time the start of my phone charging so it reaches 100% at precisely 5pm or as close as possible. Managed to get to 99% at 5pm today which was pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When in a car driving or a passenger, i imagine a car coming in the other direction is in a race with my car to a specific finish line, such as a sign.
My car always seems to win the battle.
It's almost an OCD kinda thing because i can't help but not do it

when i wear sunglasses i pretend im in my own little world where no one can see me despite driving my car. i can do whatever i want in my car and everyone else only sees my car driving itself.

in my childs room its a partial mess. toys, structures sitting randomly. i imagine i have all of my old toys - he men, transformers, voltron - in my possession and set them up using the larger structures (i.e. castle, cubby house) as their bases. i make sure every nook and cranny is protected to make sure the enemy finds no passage to invade.

I over think stuff. The other day i saw a car at the supermarket like my mums, i thought no it couldnt be hers, the roof looks different. But maybe im wrong, or maybe she got them changed, nah thats stupid, then i saw the car drive by, and i said it might be, no it cant, different people. But maybe someoneone else is driving it etc..... i do this often

On games such as FIFA world cup 2010, 2014 etc. I make my own Asian Cup/qualifying tournaments, do my own draws, write up my own fixtures etc. and keep the results written down in a scrap book. I'm currently playing as the USA in qualification for the 2014 WC, and writing the results down. I've even designed a whole world cup qualfying campaign for Asia, Africa and Europe.

On games such as FIFA world cup 2010, 2014 etc. I make my own Asian Cup/qualifying tournaments, do my own draws, write up my own fixtures etc. and keep the results written down in a scrap book. I'm currently playing as the USA in qualification for the 2014 WC, and writing the results down. I've even designed a whole world cup qualfying campaign for Asia, Africa and Europe.

Looking forward to seeing your blog.

I do this in sports games

I do this. I made my own FA Cup on FIFA 14 once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back