Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't you replicate that against everyone else then? Norf clearly lift every time vs the Tiges but then celebrate the win too hard. At the end of the day success is measured from premierships not H&A or even insignificant finals wins. Thus the records show who is the better team. You haven't won a premiership for over a quarter of a century but strut around like you have done something.

Minnow team spinning its wheels and celebrating making prelim finals. Only at norf............

Oh dear, you've done it again. After our regulation disposal of our 30-year bitches in the EF, we went up to Sydney and won another final there.

Celebrate too hard? Clueless

2016 - 1999 = 15 seasons
2016 - 1996 = 18 seasons

You don't actually know what a "quarter of a century" is, do you? Clueless.

I would make one of norf but it would be over far quicker than ours due to your clubs small amount of success. Never to late though to dump your insignificant club and come across and join up as we still have a few spots left. Join now

why would i want to join a club full of mentally weak players, with a ******* coaching staff. you guys have had how many 5 year plans now? with all your money and facilities you get your kicks by telling other "more recently succesful" clubs, clubs who have actually won AFL premierships, that they are "minnows" ooooh im SOOOOO jealous.

i would much rather support a team who have had to fight for everything, who despite off field limitations refuses to fail, always fighting to be the best that we can. go look up your precious stats and tell me the last time we won a spoon, we are not a bunch of perennial failures that continues to destroy the faith of their fans. I know our mob as passionate supportive people who love each and every one of the people who support our club. we will and do fight for each other and the club instead of being a bunch of abussive twats who try to prey on other clubs by telling them they are insignificant

Nah but we can probably throw in a few rubber chickens if that gets you across the line.

I think you need to give away if you're bringing up Boris. That's grasping.

Ok so we've gone through,

Err um Richmond have more members. You do realise people don't actually care how many members another club has right?
Norf are poor, broke etc.
And now Boris.

I honestly should've stopped reading when the 40 odd year old 10th grader was posting. Its like you're all the same person. You all share the one brain cell. It's weird.

Oh dear, you've done it again. After our regulation disposal of our 30-year bitches in the EF, we went up to Sydney and won another final there.

Celebrate too hard? Clueless

2016 - 1999 = 15 seasons
2016 - 1996 = 18 seasons

You don't actually know what a "quarter of a century" is, do you? Clueless.
Wow you won one 15 years ago, well done. Was that when you had old "captains missus shagger" playing for you lot? Lucky for you lot the AFL didn't retain any samples to test for recreational drug use back then or your premiership records would be halved by now in a similar manner to what old Jobe is about to go through.

I think you need to give away if you're bringing up Boris. That's grasping.

Ok so we've gone through.

Err um Richmond have more members. You do realise people don't actually care how many members another club has right?
Norf are poor, broke etc.
And now Boris.

I honestly should've stopped reading when the 40 odd year old 10th grader was posting. Its like you're all the same person. You all share the one brain cell. It's weird.
It's not just members pal but bums in seats too. All funding norfs existence.

You should show a little more respect for those keeping your club from going under. Talk about ungrateful :(

A little over 600k of you lot through the turnstiles last year. WOW :rolleyes:

image.jpeg

Wow you won one 15 years ago, well done. Was that when you had old "captains missus shagger" playing for you lot? Lucky for you lot the AFL didn't retain any samples to test for recreational drug use back then or your premiership records would be halved by now in a similar manner to what old Jobe is about to go through.

Good thing that'd never happen at Richmond.

Dustin+Martin+-+Neanderthal+Aussie.jpg

It must be embarrassing to continually get your arse handed to you by a poor, underfunded club with no supporters, especially when you are a club like the mighty tiggers who are such a massive club with a habit of winning finals.

Truth be told, the tiggers are a club with a s**t culture of failure that continues to live off an ancient history to keep its rabid supporter base in its place. They expect success as a birthright and are completely at a loss as to how a club like North can consistently outperform then in the modern AFL environment.

The reality is nothing beats hard work, dedication and innovation, things that North do with aplomb. And this is why we are a better football team and club than the tiggers. It aint about supporters or cash. Its about creating success from what means you have and in that regard the tiggers are the minnows.

You guys have some real leadership issues. Not just Disappearing Trent, DH should never have mentioned the umpires after that final last year.

But who would step up and be captain? Rance maybe?
Don't get me started on DH, I think he as done a very good job but seems to have run out of ideas and my opinion on him is open for this year in which I think I'm being lenient.

As for captaincy? I'm not sure, I wouldn't take it off Trent because I don't think anyone else has really and truly put their hand up. Rance would be good but we don't want to spoil what he is doing with extra pressure like we did to Trent. Rance has already shown he wants compromises in his contract for no pressure/family time, for example not doing the pre season trip in QLD. And whilst that doesn't bother me I don't think it is captain material. I could easily throw off names like Riewoldt and Deledio but I don't think that would be wise. As crazy as this sounds I think Vickory would be a good captain in a year or so if his game can match his smarts. Although this is going to go down poorly here, I really hope that Trents performance in the EF fires him up and he can excel. Because if that can't I don't know what will.

You should show a little more respect for those keeping your club from going under. Talk about ungrateful :(

View attachment 213865

Well done. If that makes you feel like Richmond are better then North, bravo.

I know I get excited when they release the crowd figures each week. It's why we all love footy. Yup. See who has the bigger fan base.

Normal fans, "you catch the game at the weekend? Great game."

Richmond fans, "what was the attendance? Who cares about winning right guys?"

Well done. If that makes you feel like Richmond are better then North, bravo.

I know I get excited when they release the crowd figures each week. It's why we all love footy. Yup. See who has the bigger fan base.

Normal fans, "you catch the game at the weekend? Great game."

Richmond fans, "what was the attendance? Who cares about winning right guys?"
Thats pretty much it.

"But we are so much bigger than norf lol. ROAR!!"

"We lost the game".

"Yeah but ROAR!!!!!"

"We left with 10 minutes to go".

"ROAR!!!! TIGER ARMY!!!"

"So. Whats up for the rest of September?"

"Might go to Bali"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the Richmond bogans find his Mullett appealing. He's too old though. They'll just have to wait for one of the young blokes coming through.
Might not need to with free agency etc, although Vlastuin seems to be getting a lot of praise on his growing leadership.

Don't get me started on DH, I think he as done a very good job but seems to have run out of ideas and my opinion on him is open for this year in which I think I'm being lenient.

As for captaincy? I'm not sure, I wouldn't take it off Trent because I don't think anyone else has really and truly put their hand up. Rance would be good but we don't want to spoil what he is doing with extra pressure like we did to Trent. Rance has already shown he wants compromises in his contract for no pressure/family time, for example not doing the pre season trip in QLD. And whilst that doesn't bother me I don't think it is captain material. I could easily throw off names like Riewoldt and Deledio but I don't think that would be wise. As crazy as this sounds I think Vickory would be a good captain in a year or so if his game can match his smarts. Although this is going to go down poorly here, I really hope that Trents performance in the EF fires him up and he can excel. Because if that can't I don't know what will.

If you think that's true then ... well that must suck. And there must be issues in the admin/off field. That's a terrible place to be for a footy club whatever level they play at.

Maybe you need to sack Hardwick and get Mick Malthouse in. He is a link to a better time, and a successful football coach. Whatever happened at carlton aside, cos it seems Carlton is an example of bad off field management being reflected on the field.

Well the Richmond bogans find his Mullett appealing. He's too old though. They'll just have to wait for one of the young blokes coming through.

Maric does his leadership work on the ground, he doesn't need the title or probably want it.

i don't mind maric. He's not totally useless - in fact he makes a great stepladder;).

I actually think he does alright. Does stand up and have a go.

But yeah maybe get Malthouse in and see who steps up over the next two seasons to be captain. Trent might even come good. Stranger things have happened.

If you think that's true then ... well that must suck. And there must be issues in the admin/off field. That's a terrible place to be for a footy club whatever level they play at.

Maybe you need to sack Hardwick and get Mick Malthouse in. He is a link to a better time, and a successful football coach. Whatever happened at carlton aside, cos it seems Carlton is an example of bad off field management being reflected on the field.

i don't mind maric. He's not totally useless - in fact he makes a great stepladder;).

I actually think he does alright. Does stand up and have a go.

But yeah maybe get Malthouse in and see who steps up over the next two seasons to be captain. Trent might even come good. Stranger things have happened.
I'm not intelligent or savvy enough to argue these points. I'm on the theory of Hardwick has one more year contracted, don't sack him, let him do it and DO NOT extend it until the coming season is over. Make him earn it. But definitely not Malthouse as replacement IMO.

Maric does his leadership work on the ground

He'd want to, because he sure can't jump anymore.

As crazy as this sounds I think Vickory would be a good captain in a year or so if his game can match his smarts.

LOL... Please do this, although Bigfooty would possibly explode.

Early candidate for POTY.

I'm not intelligent or savvy enough.............

Au contraire Severe. The intelligence you've shown in this thread, compared to a number of your over excited peers, is night and day. Banter and inter footy team chat is so much more readable when some discipline, respect and thought is displayed.

Kudos to you! :thumbsu:

What is amusing about their fanbase... is that they buy into the hype of being contenders every year!!

North fans are realists. We know that getting there is a challenge and beating the best is never a given. We acknowledge that the Hawks don't hold the Tiggers in high regard which explains why they trip over them... North at least do see this and save a half of footy to make it them realise that you've gotta beat the contenders before you go the next step. Perhaps North will take a page from their own book and make it all happen this season.

View attachment 213865

I can only imagine what it would be like following a team that their claim to fame is the amount of supporters they have haha. Imagine the feeling of needing to wait an entire year to prove yourselves. You could win your first 15 games and no one would care because when it comes to the crunch you will buckle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back