Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - yeah, ok.

They are only relevant to suit your argument. Try putting the horse in front of ther cart.

If they (Trigg and Reid) don't agree to any deal, we don't break it. How hard is that to understand. Therefore, we don't break any rule, they become relevant.

The horse are the Tippetts/his manager the cart is the Crows (Trigg/Reid)....its you that continual puts them the other way round

You are a sandwich short of a picnic, i'm sure of it.

The Tippett camp walks into Reid office and proposes the deal - Reid says NO. That should be the end of it.

What part don't you get?

Listen dude. If you'd like to discuss who's a sandwich short of a picnic I'd be happy to discuss your idiotic and inconsistent behaviour on this board for a long time. Its not a discussion you want to open up.
Wasn't it you that had a dummy spit about people getting person only recently.....and yet here you are tell me I'm a sandwich short of a picnic.

Yet it is you that resorts to getting personal when you are cornered.

Listen dude. If you'd like to discuss who's a sandwich short of a picnic I'd be happy to discuss your idiotic and inconsistent behaviour on this board for a long time. Its not a discussion you want to open up.
Wasn't it you that had a dummy spit about people getting person only recently.....and yet here you are tell me I'm a sandwich short of a picnic.

Yet it is you that resorts to getting personal when you are cornered.

Let me ask you this....

Hypothetically, Reid and Trigg rejected any illegal contract - are you proposing the club then dob the Tippetts into the AFL?

Because other than that, I can not understand how you are missing the point.

If Reid and Trigg said no - the illegal contract (second round trade) and extra payments goes away and we then participate in a fair deal.

If you can not (or won't) follow this line of thought, I don't feel we have any more reason to engage in dialog towards this topic.

Let me ask you this....

Hypothetically, Reid and Trigg rejected any illegal contract - are you proposing the club then dob the Tippetts into the AFL?

Because other than that, I can not understand how you are missing the point.

If Reid and Trigg said no - the illegal contract (second round trade) and extra payments goes away and we then participate in a fair deal.

If you can not (or won't) follow this line of thought, I don't feel we have any more reason to engage in dialog towards this topic.

You believe when there are 4 parties involved in a negotiation only half carry responsibility, I believe all are responsible......so yes there is not point in having further discussion on this topic.

Obviously we wanted to sign him

He didn't want to

Ok what would entice you to sign

a) What about some guarantee about where I can go at the end of the contract

Hmmm ok but we'll have to leave that out of the official version as it's illegal

OR

b) I don't know any ideas

How about if we agree to trade you to a club of your choice for a 2nd rounder - basically a free ticket

Sweet sign me up Doc

Now, it's illegal so can't go in the official contract. Have you heard of side deals? They're awesome.

Both options neither here nor there and we're 100% at fault and guilty for both so who cares.

I think we've now got to the point that anyone can manipulate the facts to suit their position.

How about we all agree that is was a complete farce and thankfully all parties are now gone from our club. Which is a positive.
Nearly.... Harps ;)

You believe when there are 4 parties involved in a negotiation only half carry responsibility, I believe all are responsible......so yes there is not point in having further discussion on this topic.

I'm not saying they are not responsible. I'm saying, if the club acted in a responsible way, the need to punish any party would be removed as the act would not have even occurred.

But in your eyes its OK to propose something illegal and if its accepted is someone else fault.

I assume you also believe being a drug dealer is OK?

Strangely enough, Tippett was suspended for 11 matches for his part in the contract

If he'd have been a drug dealer, he'd have got a six week suspension...

Strangely enough, Tippett was suspended for 11 matches for his part in the contract

If he'd have been a drug dealer, he'd have got a six week suspension...

So, you can sell drugs, just don't sell them on the way home?

TexonTippett_zps3egak7ka.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just had a gr8 win in a new era with a new CEO, new coach & new captain and you drag this thread up again?????????
Seriously?

Absolutely called for. Tex said he can't wait to play Tippett so "he can sit on his head". Just the wrong Tippett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back