Top 4 Battle

Who do you think will finish in the top 4?

• Chelsea

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • City

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • United

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Spurs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Southampton

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You're better than Liverpool. You're not better than Arsenal.

You're reading too much into the FA cup match, on paper with the best 11 we are better than Arsenal.

Fair enough mate. I think Wenger would love to have him.
Don't think he fits our style, too much of a 'nothing' player. Blind would be good as the DM but Carrick not creative enough to displace the likes of Cazorla, Ozil, Ox etc.

Don't think he fits our style, too much of a 'nothing' player. Blind would be good as the DM but Carrick not creative enough to displace the likes of Cazorla, Ozil, Ox etc.
I would hope Wenger wouldn't play him on the wing but who knows:D

Wouldn't say he's a nothing players mate. Overrated at OT, underrated everywhere else

I would hope Wenger wouldn't play him on the wing but who knows:D

Wouldn't say he's a nothing players mate. Overrated at OT, underrated everywhere else
Not a nothing player in terms of ability, just in terms of position. He isn't strong enough at either defence or attack specifically to displace any of our midfielders imo.

My combined XI (on current form)

De Gea
Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
Blind
Ox - Herrera - Cazorla
Rooney - Sanchez

Ospina, Rojo, Coquelin, Carrick, Mata, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a nothing player in terms of ability, just in terms of position. He isn't strong enough at either defence or attack specifically to displace any of our midfielders imo.

De Gea
Blind
Ox - Herrera - Cazorla
Rooney - Sanchez

Ospina, Rojo, Coquelin, Carrick, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud
No mata?

Only Sanchez would get into the United team, Ramsay would make the bench, can't think of any others they have that would improve our team.

De Gea
Blind
Ox - Herrera - Cazorla
Rooney - Sanchez

Ospina, Rojo, Coquelin, Carrick, Mata, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud

and really means nothing at the end of day. put your second combined XI on against them and they could just as well be as good or better and get results head to head. it's how the respective coaches have them structured, balanced and moving for the most part that will yield results in the weekly grind, not just player names on the sheet.

apart from arsenal's blip at home against monaco, wenger and LvG have got both squads playing well.

You're reading too much into the FA cup match, on paper with the best 11 we are better than Arsenal.
No you aren't. You can argue until you're blue in the face, you're behind them on the table and they just recently beat you.

Not to mention, Arsenal never lost to 20th this season :D

No you aren't. You can argue until you're blue in the face, you're behind them on the table and they just recently beat you.

we play Arsenal in a month i think so we'll have our answer then....no use arguing over it now (not just you obviously Jatz)

IIRC, Leicester deserved to win against Arsenal at the Emirates and a late goal saved them.

Interesting response, would you care to actually add something of relevance? You realise it's my opinion?

They recently beat us in the FA cup, that has no bearing on the PL. They are also only one points in front of us and a GD of two when we are only now in our last two games actually playing good football. So I guess if Arsenal draw or lose against Liverpool and we beat Villa and jump above them you'll agree we are better? That's the logic right?

I'll revisit in two weeks.

Interesting response, would you care to actually add something of relevance? You realise it's my opinion?

They recently beat us in the FA cup, that has no bearing on the PL. They are also only one points in front of us and a GD of two when we are only now in our last two games actually playing good football. So I guess if Arsenal draw or lose against Liverpool and we beat Villa and jump above them you'll agree we are better? That's the logic right?

It's certainly better than your logic. Which I'm guessing is, 'I support United so we're better'. Because there isn't much else to suggest you're better.

They knocked you out of FA Cup and have been above you all season. To suggest only one player from them would get in your side is ridiculous.

Back