Trade Rumour Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back to trade rumour discussion. What are our chances of snagging Karnezis?

99% sure he is off to the pies. He wants them, they want him and Brisbane are happy to let him go. Reckon he'll go for the pies 3rd rounder or maybe a fringe player swap. Other melb clubs are interested also but looks like he'll be a magpie.

Lonergan to the hawks. How they get their man all the time is beyond me but looks like he is heading there...

All this from a VERY good source, of course. ;)

99% sure he is off to the pies. He wants them, they want him and Brisbane are happy to let him go. Reckon he'll go for the pies 3rd rounder or maybe a fringe player swap. Other melb clubs are interested also but looks like he'll be a magpie.

Lonergan to the hawks. How they get their man all the time is beyond me but looks like he is heading there...

LOL so what do we get for him

Uh Oh.We have Source rivalry.:D

Vickery and McBean would be ideal rotating through the ruck/forward position. The big concern is whether McBean's a good tap ruckman, which none of us have really seen. I'd be keen on Maric's future replacement being a quality tap ruckman who is an adequate forward, not the other way around.

Do we need Longer?

Simply yes. Imo vickery wont become the ruck we want so we need to find Maric's replacement.

Simply yes. Imo vickery wont become the ruck we want so we need to find Maric's replacement.

What sort of ruck man do we want flea ? (genuine question) As a ruck that provides some relief to me T.V has shown some good signs. I've liked him around the ground, has shown some pace, seems to think well in traffic. At times to me he's shown better signs as a ruck than a forward. I don't think it's been good for him to just be in the forward line for long periods without being involved in the game, to me he's shown more involvement/danger when he's played out of the forward line. Happy to be corrected on this though....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would personally hold out getting an established ruck for another year and im not sure but isnt Big Ben McEvoy going to become a FA in 2 years time - when we are really challenging for the flag

Just get a young development ruckman with a rookie selection and 'BUY' The quality ruck when we need him

Agree with Karnezis. I have also been told by a "source" that he is off to Collingwood as well. As good as done.

according to a west coast fan on the main board

Heard late night on SEN last night that West Coast are looking seriously at trading their number 6 pick (or first pick), Gaff and exchanges of picks seeing Richmond getting WCE second and third round to Richmond in exchange for Conca and Martin.

Looks like we are looking to load up the mids...

if that happens we are getting bent over and reamed

Heard late night on SEN last night that West Coast are looking seriously at trading their number 6 pick (or first pick), Gaff and exchanges of picks seeing Richmond getting WCE second and third round to Richmond in exchange for Conca and Martin.

Yeah that ain't gonna happen

What sort of ruck man do we want flea ? (genuine question) As a ruck that provides some relief to me T.V has shown some good signs. I've liked him around the ground, has shown some pace, seems to think well in traffic. At times to me he's shown better signs as a ruck than a forward. I don't think it's been good for him to just be in the forward line for long periods without being involved in the game, to me he's shown more involvement/danger when he's played out of the forward line. Happy to be corrected on this though....

I'm wanting a genuine no 1 ruck like a Maric. Imo TV doesn't like to jump into opponents, particularly at the centre bounce and is not big enough to impose himself around the ground. He may get better but I just don't see him becoming the player we had hoped when drafted.

SEN is basically BigFooty on radio. Anyone can get on and say anything they want and it will get people to bite.

not sure if this has been mentioned, but it kind of excites me :p

Brisbane were interested in McGuane, however nothing came of it
Richmond are in need of a Ruck (imo)

Billy Longer a top 10 draft pick has stated he would like to come back to a Victorian club

perhaps McGuane, another player and some picks could get this done? I wouldnt mind seeing Longer learning under Maric and eventually taking his place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back