Training information and news thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
In my adventures to Metricon Stadium today I discovered that there will 2 open training session/family days coming up. One in about 2 weeks (with visits from Santa and Sunny Ray) and one that has the tentative date of February 14th . . . Not official or locked in to this date though.

Also found out for the die hard fans, trainings will always be open to public on Mondays and Wednesdays unless stated otherwise. Will be fantastic to go down and watch the guys have a run through the year.

I have opened up this thread for anyone who is lucky enough to attend such events to post unofficial updates, news or photos they are willing to share with us.

What dates are the training breaks over Christmas/New Year?

I'm down on the coast for two weeks from the 28th on December and hope to catch the guys training, but I'm not hopeful given the time of year.

I dont think you will see them at that time. I think, but not 100% the Xmas open training was the 17th. Maybe GCFC Digital can confirm when the time is appropriate.

See below for open training times for the remainder of 2014.

DATES AND TIMES
Wednesday 3rd December: 9:30-11am
Friday 5th December: 9:30-11am
Wednesday 10th December: 9:30-11am
Friday 12th December: 9:30-11am
Wednesday 17th December: 9:30-11am

Times subject to change.
All other training sessions will be closed sessions, and are not open to public attendance.

To attend training please enter through Gate 4. Staff within the stadium will direct you to the designated seating area.
If you have any questions please call (07) 55 106 000

I like dick.
hqdefault.jpg

God damnit Sunny_ stop using FBI censorship strong arm tactics on me and editing my posts! Or should I say Emma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys if we were to head down and watch training on Wednesday this week what do you reckon the odds are we will be able to grab some autographs off the guys

Hey guys if we were to head down and watch training on Wednesday this week what do you reckon the odds are we will be able to grab some autographs off the guys

Pretty high. Most of the guys are approachable

Hey guys, here's a selection of images from today's session that didn't make it into our website article.

Will endeavour to do this as regularly as I can over the next few weeks of pre-season. As always, if there's anything that you want to know or would like to see on the website (stories or video), just drop me a line and I'll see what I can organise.

@kieronturner

1M9A2835.JPG

1M9A3016.JPG

1M9A3019.JPG

1M9A3022.JPG

1M9A2694.JPG

1M9A2809.JPG

1M9A2052.JPG

1M9A2136.JPG

1M9A2178.JPG

1M9A2629.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad